Trust us... (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

To lose to Shrews (worst Away team) and Carlisle (worst home team) in a row, then beat top! Missed opportunity here unfortunately.

Lets kick on and hope we can go on another run and break the top 6 by Sheff U game.

Keep the faith people, believe.

Glen

We have, well robins has since he joined, I remember on football league prog saying 17th would be enough not the hell now!!!!!!!!

Sky Blue Sheepy

Yup. Lived on the Edge a lot there but, just like Carlisle, I'd still have been annoyed not to win (I know we did lose to Carlisle - I was very annoyed).

covcity4life

It is annoying. We r the best team in this league on our day, if we don't make playoffs its a huge dissapointment

Mucca Mad Boys

It is annoying. We r the best team in this league on our day, if we don't make playoffs its a huge dissapointment

If we don't get playoffs this year, I'm sure we'll go up as champions next season.

Just little areas that need improving, and bad mistakes and habits eradicated.

Mucca Mad Boys

I'm convinced we won't go up this year but will do a Charlton next year and smash it

I wouldn't mind that.

I think the aim for us now is to win as many as possible. If we can get 5th I'll be happy and gives us a chance to get promoted, and I win my bet.

dongonzalos

To lose to Shrews (worst Away team) and Carlisle (worst home team) in a row, then beat top! Missed opportunity here unfortunately.

Lets kick on and hope we can go on another run and break the top 6 by Sheff U game.

Keep the faith people, believe.

Is it the players not having the right mind set against lesser teams and more focused against the better teams

Or

Is we are not playing correctly against teams who come to try and catch us on the counter attack.

ps1948

Against Shrewsbury at home we would have won it on points if it had been a boxing match, and (from what I've heard) the same applies at Carlisle. It is probably the fact that we rely so much on the single striker, and if he and the midfielders aren't scoring, then we struggle to score as a team.
Sitting in 10th is something that I think 99% of us would have taken after the Shrewsbury away game, so let's concentrate on the positives

covcity4life

no more excuses

they know now they cant turn up and win jsut because they are on form

i expect us to beat oldham comfortably if we can get the first goal before half time

Mucca Mad Boys

Is it the players not having the right mind set against lesser teams and more focused against the better teams

Or

Is we are not playing correctly against teams who come to try and catch us on the counter attack.

You could argue it is pressure, for home games, for away games, I think we play perfectly, for Carlisle, they scored early on so it was an uphill battle from there, had they scored a little 10-15m later, I don't think they would've hung on.

Users who are viewing this thread