Match Thread Tuesday v Rotherham Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

We will leave it now because I do usually respect your opinion

I've praised him plenty of times since he arrived including during defeats. If I've missed something glaring I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong.

jordan210

Still kinda surprised with not stating Panzo. Doyle dint have a bad game and looks pretty dangerous when going forward.

But not sure Panzo did any thing wrong to get dropped. Unless was just being given a rest.

PVA

Still kinda surprised with not stating Panzo. Doyle dint have a bad game and looks pretty dangerous when going forward.

But not sure Panzo did any thing wrong to get dropped. Unless was just being given a rest.

I think it was a case of resting people.

Same as taking Fadz and Bidwell off

larry_david

Mate is a Rotherham fan, just messaged me absolutely howling at Ben wilsons positioning.

Was it the Bristol City Cup game he left the goal wide open for 3 of them?

jordan210

I think it was a case of resting people.

Same as taking Fadz and Bidwell off

Dint realy pay off for us changing the back line so much.

Anyone know if walker is injured. As otherwise our attacking options is very limited

jordan210

I will when people fuck off with the “lazy” label. Ironically, it’s really lazy

Fuck me all I said is he will frustrate some as looks lazy and now some think its a race issue.

He doesn't track back as much as others and has that ability to look uninterested why still doing a lot of good. Some will like it others will get on his back for it.

its not a race issue just a fucking observation

pusbccfc

The Rotherham manager lost his head at the referee.

Comical. Rotherham got away with murder all night are are complaining because Richard Wood tripped up O'Hare in the box.

robbiekeane

Fuck me all I said is he will frustrate some as looks lazy and now some think its a race issue.

Absolute tool you are.
Why are you getting defensive? I thought it wasn’t even your own view but that of others?

Mustve touched a nerve. I admit it’s not an easy thing to do to reconfigure old habits and and reflect on our biases (conscious or unconscious), but maybe instead of lashing out you can think about your “lazy” language and how it contributes to the problem

Greggs

I like Panzo, but he is fucking useless in the air. Their forward was a menace with long balls, perhaps that's why he played Doyle instead.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

There was a break in the first half from a corner where Allen looked like he could be away. Bramall came from about 15 yards behind him and just breezed past him. Absolutely fucking rapid

Only player I've seen like that against us was Nayambe for Blackburn but Bramall had even more gas

Skybluedownunder

I think we'll probably look to move on Moore and keep Wilson as a number 2 as he's A. Cheap and B. Happy to be a number 2.
It's when he's ends up as our regular number 1 that it gets a bit silly.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

We’ve got Billson, Tyler and Bell… for a No.2 I’d rather one of them sit on the bench and put more money into getting a strong No.1

If the No.1 gets injured we can always look at players out of contract or try and get an emergency loan approved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't think that decision came back to bite us particularly, ultimately we've conceded from two poor mistakes as we did earlier in the season. Good to see Doyle continuing to shoot when the opportunity presents itself, hits it pretty sweetly

Finham

Has to be a "Tries through-balls often" PPM.
Aww, so close, just checked and he doesn't in FM22, but does have "Shoots from Distance", "Likes to Switch Ball to Wide Areas", "Runs With Ball Often" and of course, the ultimate maverick move, "Tries Tricks".

mds

Palmers best game for us, him, Gus and COH could grow into a seriously good combination in the middle.
I'd imagine Wilson will be released at the end of the season.
I hope they are both replaced!
We have two back up keepers fighting for the starting spot in the weakest part of our team, both mediocre Championship keepers, sitting behind a slightly less mediocre defence.

wingy

Palmers best game for us, him, Gus and COH could grow into a seriously good combination in the middle.

I hope they are both replaced!
We have two back up keepers fighting for the starting spot in the weakest part of our team, both mediocre Championship keepers, sitting behind a slightly less mediocre defence.
I'm not sure they're fighting it out tbf ,feels like Moore is done here and maybe not entirely on form.

covcity4life

He doesn't track back as much as others and has that ability to look uninterested why still doing a lot of good. Some will like it others will get on his back for it.

its not a race issue just a fucking observation
He works hard off ball ive found every time I seen him

jordan210

Why are you getting defensive? I thought it wasn’t even your own view but that of others?

Mustve touched a nerve. I admit it’s not an easy thing to do to reconfigure old habits and and reflect on our biases (conscious or unconscious), but maybe instead of lashing out you can think about your “lazy” language and how it contributes to the problem

As you insinuated I was racist I'm allowed to be defensive.

Hasn't touched a nerve but the fact you're trying to claim it as a racial issue is pathetic.

Brighton Sky Blue

Anyone hear what robins had to say?

Hard to keep everyone fresh with so many games in a short space of time
Would want to start O'Hare but 4 months out, need to bed him back in carefully
Waghorn injury on different leg to last week's knock, will take time to bring him back
See it as a point gained after conceding bizarre 2nd goal
Did the difficult part right in dealing with height at set pieces but cost by making 2 mistakes
Dabo had been having some problems in his thigh in recent weeks and it gave out for the first goal
Kane ready to start becoming more involved
Will probably need to be creative in handling all the injuries with a small squad

robbiethemole

how many more incompetent refs do the EFL have on their list??? what a fucking shambles, we only had about 60 mins of football the rest was time wasting, and he kept telling them to hurry up?? why not book one and the rest will stop.
Dirty bunch of cunts too not worried about pushing, shirt pulling and leaving the foot in, the twat ref gave us hardly anything.
Rotherham's first goal was a screamer but where was Wilson standing? the second was offside, but the ball should never have got to him, Panz or Doyle should have put it in row Z and Wilson was unlucky with the save going back to the bloke.
We proved we have the fighting spirit back with the equalisers and on to Blackpool

Users who are viewing this thread