Two down one to go? (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Steve Carpenter tweeted on Monday (I think) with the information staying that three players would be incoming this week, with Madine and Martin already coming in, who/what is going to be the third and final player?

A defender?
A Goalie?
A Midfielder?

What would you like to see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc_Tom

Experienced goalie is a must if we want to move up the table, don't know who is available but i'm sure there's someone twice as good as allsop we could get

RoboCCFC90

Thomas Kuszczak is still out of contract....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Goalkeeper is the one priority.

Though

Central midfield is the one priority too.

James Smith

Yeah we need both midfielder and an experienced goalkeeper - not sure who they will/they've approached though

mds

Goalkeeper is the one priority.

Though

Central midfield is the one priority too.
Its not a priority, it is a must, a goalkeeper, no two ways about it.
Strong midfielder would be a bonus but the keeping situation is desperate.
Dont remember seeing us with as bad a keeper/s as this for a long, long time.

Edit :- then again we are div 3 :(

Warwickhunt

He really needs to convert some of the loans into full contracts come 5th January else we will be up the creek without the proverbial paddle

I Thinks it was called Shit Creek but cannot find out where that is?

Terry Gibson's perm

Send back all three to Bournemouth now and bring in somebody who has played in goal before this season and a strong midfielder.

He's physical, wont get bullied, can lend his experience to the youngsters and his passing isn't bad. Not a long term solution but he's free and wants to come back from what I hear

ccfctommy

How about developing our own goalkeeper instead of getting yet another short term loan?

Just a thought.

mds

Catching lessons?
Positioning, reflex, vocal.
Ive only seen 3 games and highlights, read match reports and comments on here but saw more in Richards last week against QPR than in burge or alsop combined all season. Give him a chance, Brighton played an 18yr old last night (Watkins?) at Spurs and he didnt do too badly at all.

ccfc_Tom

Anyone know how that lad on loan at nuneaton has been doing? I see they're in the relegation zone on -17 goal difference after 17 games

Chez78

He's physical, wont get bullied, can lend his experience to the youngsters and his passing isn't bad. Not a long term solution but he's free and wants to come back from what I hear

Never mind all that the key point is he's shite, he's on the slide just like Tudgay good player in his day but his day is well and truly gone. He did sweet FA when he was here last year had he done so he would already be a Cov player now.

wal3590

How about we give Burge a bit ore of a chance, we won with him alst week after all, his confidence would have been very low playing behind that back line!

Nick

Administrator
How about we give Burge a bit ore of a chance, we won with him alst week after all, his confidence would have been very low playing behind that back line!

Wasn't that bad of a back line to be fair, they might have been on edge that they had a goalie behind them who didn't speak and couldn't catch.

letsallsingtogether

Wasn't that bad of a back line to be fair, they might have been on edge that they had a goalie behind them who didn't speak and couldn't catch.

They should be used to that been like it all season.......

ajsccfc

I'd go with Burge if only because he's our player proper so there's more of a long-term gain to him playing. Plus I was surprised to find he's actually 21 now and not 17/18 as I'd thought.

Leon Osman's in his 30s too, where does the time go?

covpete

This might be a long shot but I'd try and sign the San marino goal keeper, he was fantastic against England and isn't even a professional!

Users who are viewing this thread