Two season kits (1 Viewer)

AOM

Considering our home kits the last few seasons, I'd be happy with this

Guess we probably need the cash more though!

Alkhen

I'd love this but can't see it happening here with how well the hummel kits have sold.

Sustainabilty is a hot topic but I also think its harsh on lower income familes that all the kits go out of date every 12 months. would be nice if they kept atleast one design for more than a season. Forest Green keep their home and away ones 2 years and have had the same 3rd shirt for 3 years.

Could work if they staggered the years in which they released the home and away and brought out 3rd kits as and when to generate cash?

Reactions: AOM

AOM

I hate having so many kits, not only is it expensive for people with kids that want them but you never really get used to them until another one turns up.

Ideally you'd have 1 new kit a season, one year home and the next away and they both stay for 2 seasons.

I'd even pay double the price so the club didn't lose out.

Yep agreed. I usually look forward to seeing the new home and away each season, but having a third kit and and then a season ticket holders shirt (free stuff is obviously always nice) as well means the novelty wears off a bit.

If we insisted on a third kit, I think most would gladly have kept the first two tone for a few years

jimmyhillsfanclub

Hummel are one of the "greener" shirt manufacturers for sure but this is more an issue with consumption......

....mind you, with every dick & his/her dog buying "fast" fashion from shitehawks like prettylittlething, boohoo & shein.....its a drop in the ocean really

Terry Gibson's perm

Although a costly game for parents the shirts do last ages, also I think it has changed a bit with more people wearing older shirts when I was younger I would get the new shirt each time and stop wearing the previous seasons one.

Users who are viewing this thread