Tyler Walker or Mcnulty heading to Sunderland? (1 Viewer)

wal3590

A friend of mine is a Sunderland fan and said they were heavily linked with Mcnulty, however there is this post on twitter:
upload_2019-7-24_12-29-2.png

Jack Ross and what looks to be Tyler Walker?

They hacked our scouting system??

Briles

Could be anyone tbf, Not particularly arsed about walker if it is.

luwalla

neither McNulty or walker have a sleeve tattoos do they ?... whoever this is has his right armed done by looks of it ?

cc84cov

If it is walker you would think why have we been beaten to this ? Coming to us would keep him in the midlands etc if this happens would indicate we didn’t really make the move for him.

better days

Lots of journo;s suggesting it's Mcnulty thats signing for Sunderland (not that the pic is of him mind). Bit disappointed by this, I know it was never realistic for us to get him back, but it still hurts a little to see him going elsewhere in the same league
If it's a loan the clincher will be who will contribute the most towards his wages at Reading
It's also possible that they could pay a loan fee
That's common at bigger clubs higher up the divisions but rare in L1

cc84cov

I would still take our signings over theirs... They don't have a squad that should worry us in my opinion!
We don’t know how good our signings are yet though mate last season I thought we would be strong turned out a few of them were very average

coop

Looks like Walker

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190724_142019_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190724_142019_com.android.chrome.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 49

Tommo1993

I have no idea how anything can be said about our signings. People seem confident that we’ll have a good season, but I don’t know what gives them that idea.

mark82

I have no idea how anything can be said about our signings. People seem confident that we’ll have a good season, but I don’t know what gives them that idea.

There are never any guarantees, but the calibre of the players we've signed is good.

coop

For and against they will win every time unfortunately
Wages : they can offer more
Stadium : they will play in an almost full one every home game as we are playing at St Andrews less than 5,000
Training facilities : probably better than ours as they were in premier not too long ago so should be better.

Mr Panda

Isn't this Walker in the far right of the fourth picture?

The guy pictured above appears to have a fade that starts further up his head.

rob9872

If they're having Walker and McNulty we'll take Will Grigg from them on a free :)

theferret

Reading fans aren't showering themselves in glory. Most city fans seem to be saying good signing, but I've only had a quick scan. Twitter is a cesspool anyway. That said, our fans seem positively enlightened compared to some.

fellatio_Martinez

People seem confident that we’ll have a good season, but I don’t know what gives them that idea.

Well the new kit is really nice so we'll obviously do well.

giphy.gif

McNulty looks like a member of Westlife. The fat homosexual one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread