Transfer Rumour Tyrese Sinclair (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

#CoventryCity are interested in signing #MansfieldTown youngster Tyrese Sinclair
#PUSB #STAGS

From EFL zone

Evo1883

Another winger
giphy.gif

Alkhen

Man Utd midfielder 19 years old

I worry about us this season if we don’t bring in some quality I don’t feel we have money to spend

To be fair Garner would be a coup, He played 6 1st team games for United last year and was in the squad loads

KenilworthSkyBlue

Man Utd midfielder 19 years old

I worry about us this season if we don’t bring in some quality I don’t feel we have money to spend

I'm spotting a reoccurring theme in your posts of you jumping into panic mode before having a full understanding of the situation.

Do you not realise the quality Garner has? He made a few Europa League appearances last season and many of the United fans actually wanted to see more of him. Baring in mind a number of clubs in the Championship have been reported to be looking at him as well - including Sheffield Wednesday, Bournemouth, Blackburn, Cardiff, Swansea and now us.

His quality isn't up for debate and he'd be a great addition to the squad.

mr_monkey

I'm spotting a reoccurring theme in your posts of you jumping into panic mode before having a full understanding of the situation.

Do you not realise the quality Garner has? He made a few Europa League appearances last season and many of the United fans actually wanted to see more of him. Baring in mind a number of clubs in the Championship have been reported to be looking at him as well - including Sheffield Wednesday, Bournemouth, Blackburn, Cardiff, Swansea and now us.

Don't worry mate, schools are back next week so he shouldn't be on as much

shmmeee

Yeah but where’s he gonna fit in with Hamer Walsh and Sheaf? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread