Tyson Fury v Dillian Whyte (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

Disappointing fight. Expected more from Whyte. Fury’s very tricky but Whyte was slow as fuck and looked well out his depth. Came in heavy, I guess to help him try to rough Fury up but also meant he never got near him

Evo1883

Did whyte land more than 10 punches ? Looked seriously easy for fury despite being not at his best either

fatso

Easy work for Fury, I hope he gives us the fight we all want against AJ.
As for whyte, I really dont know where he goes from here. I thought he might give Fury a real test, but it never materialised.

Reactions: AOM

bringbackrattles

Can't see Fury retiring just yet no matter what he says. He's a showman and a huge extrovert who loves the razzmatazz of big fights, and the whole boxing world wants to see him fight AJ.
He'd toy with Joshua before knocking him out, but then he can retire in my opinion. 🥊

tisza

Disappointing fight. Expected more from Whyte. Fury’s very tricky but Whyte was slow as fuck and looked well out his depth. Came in heavy, I guess to help him try to rough Fury up but also meant he never got near him
Whyte got overhyped to promote the fight. Class gulf between the 2 has always been huge. If Wilder and Klitschko couldn't put Fury away Whyte wasn't going to.
Whyte not a bad fighter just nowhere near Fury.

Usyk probably the only boxer out there that can match Fury's skills but then it would be about the other factors of natural weight, size and reach.

tisza

Can't see Fury retiring just yet no matter what he says. He's a showman and a huge extrovert who loves the razzmatazz of big fights, and the whole boxing world wants to see him fight AJ.
He'd toy with Joshua before knocking him out, but then he can retire in my opinion. 🥊
If Joshua can beat Usyk!!
Just think it's about how big a cheque they flash in front of him.
He's still talking about fighting Ngannou in a hybrid match for big money so cheque is big enough he'll fight Usyk or Joshua.

bringbackrattles

If Joshua can beat Usyk!!
Just think it's about how big a cheque they flash in front of him.
He's still talking about fighting Ngannou in a hybrid match for big money so cheque is big enough he'll fight Usyk or Joshua.
Good point as Usyk is no pushover.

stay_up_skyblues

Unless he can beat Usyk I don’t really have any desire to see AJ fight Fury. We’ve been pissed around long enough for a unification fight now that’s gotta be Fury’s next (and probably last) fight if he doesn’t hang the gloves up.

CCFCSteve

Whyte got overhyped to promote the fight. Class gulf between the 2 has always been huge. If Wilder and Klitschko couldn't put Fury away Whyte wasn't going to.
Whyte not a bad fighter just nowhere near Fury.

Usyk probably the only boxer out there that can match Fury's skills but then it would be about the other factors of natural weight, size and reach.

Yeah, I don’t think anyone thought Whyte would win but I certainly expected a better showing than that…disappointing !

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread