Tyson Fury (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Done an interview that's on youtube if you want to see it, pretty long though. Goes on about gays, jews and just about anyone else he can think of. Say rape and bestiality will be legal in the next 10 years.

Hasn't he got a manager or someone to tell him to shut up?

Gazolba

I don't know anything about this guy but I have to admit he has a great name for a boxer. Imagine being his opponent and being told you next fight is against "Tyson Fury", you'd be half-beaten before you began.

Gazolba

<snip> The bloke is a moron.

Isn't that a requirement for a boxer? Who else would willingly submit their head to a pummeling until they are brain damaged?

Done an interview that's on youtube if you want to see it, pretty long though. Goes on about gays, jews and just about anyone else he can think of. Say rape and bestiality will be legal in the next 10 years.

Hasn't he got a manager or someone to tell him to shut up?

For a bloke of 6' 9" and weighing in at 17 10 he just cannot punch his weight - our AJ (Anthony Joshua) would marmalise him in less than 5 rounds - no contest job done - adios TF

Hadji10

The hype behind Joshua is mental. He's a very good prospect, nothing more nothing less. His performance v Whyte tells me he's well off genuine world level yet.

Shut up. Fury would box rings around Joshua.

I shan't shut up - having watched virtually every minute of both boxers fights TF comes across as a stumbling brawling apology of a boxer with his inadequacies masked by his sheer size enforcing my original observation "for his size he can't punch his weight" - so there

Hadji10

I shan't shut up - having watched virtually every minute of both boxers fights TF comes across as a stumbling brawling apology of a boxer with his inadequacies masked by his sheer size enforcing my original observation "for his size he can't punch his weight" - so there

It's boxing, not street fighting. You haven't got to have a huge punch to be a world champion.

CCFC88

For a bloke of 6' 9" and weighing in at 17 10 he just cannot punch his weight - our AJ (Anthony Joshua) would marmalise him in less than 5 rounds - no contest job done - adios TF

You're clueless, thanks for explaining who you meant by AJ though in a post about current heavyweight boxers though.

Yes he can punch hard but he hasnt fought anyone who is a world class boxer yet, his fights at the Olympics were the closest he has come to boxing matches in his career, 2 of which he should/could have lost due to scoring. That was 4 years ago however and I do hope to see him in a boxing contest at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread