Under-21s coach Darren Murray has left the club (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Never heard of him.

SkyBlueScottie

He is the very short person who you sometimes saw on the bench talking to Pressley and McFarland, came here with a very good reputation. Not sure what his time has done for him.

torchomatic

Yeah, probably leaving because of Shitzu, Faggott, Wisher and Joyless.

He probably thought the club was going nowhere. It would be a suprise if his "family reasons" prevent him from getting another job very soon, don't you think?

stupot07

He probably thought the club was going nowhere. It would be a suprise if his "family reasons" prevent him from getting another job very soon, don't you think?

Did Eddie Howe drop back down a league from Burnley to Bournemouth due to family reasons? Wasn't it something to do with one of his parents passing away and he wanted to nearer to his wider family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

torchomatic

Steven HighPressley

ccfc92

Did Eddie Howe drop back down a league from Burnley to Bournemouth due to family reasons? Wasn't it something to do with one of his parents passing away and he wanted to nearer to his wider family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I believe his mother passed away.

I don't know what it is about Bournemouth, but EH and the cherries just click. EH never managed it at Burnley.

fernandopartridge

Eddie Howe is so middle class. Rough and ready Burnley didn't suit him. "What the fuck is humous, lad?"

georgehudson

ffs, what is going on with this mob,
JS, TF, & SW, will, in years to come, have a lot to answer for,
for now the continued destruction of CCFC continues

stupot07

Unless he really has just left for family reasons?

torchomatic

Yeah it was always Darren Murphy this, Darren Murphy that on here, wasn't it? :confused:

AndreasB

Unless he really has just left for family reasons?

Oh no, cant be true. Nice to see everyone on here assuming its a conspiracy and he flounced off rather than showing a bit of dignity.

Users who are viewing this thread