United Fans In Our End (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

There seemed to be quite a few. We were in 137 and there were a lot in Tier 2 above us. Also quite a few singing Utd songs as we were going out the ground. Bound to happen, I suppose. Fucking annoying though.

napolimp

There seemed to be quite a few. We were in 137 and there were a lot in Tier 2 above us. Also quite a few singing Utd songs as we were going out the ground. Bound to happen, I suppose. Fucking annoying though.

If they were in the middle tier, are you sure they weren't in the Premier "neutral" seats?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Tier 2 is club Wembley and could have City and United fans in.

On the way out there was lots of who the fuck Man Utd songs from our fans.
Sung by a group near me which made me laugh until I saw two of them were kids probably about 11 or 12. Some great role models for there.

JAM See

Didn't realise that about tier 2.

That explains the swathe of empty seats at the end, with a sea of sky blue above and below.

skybluecam

If you were in 137 block above would’ve been 244 which is neutral/hospitality. So they were allowed to be there.

olderskyblue

245 had loads of reds in it. Club wembley - neutral

torchomatic

Fair enough. Didn't realise.

Evo1883

The middle tier was not all ours , some of it was neutral hence the united fans in there

JAM See

So, broadening this out...

Tier 2 looks a decent view.
Were they available to CCFC ST holders, or only to club Wembley!

(I had a fantastic time in tier 1, and would always select that area, just wondering).

CV22SBA

So, broadening this out...

Tier 2 looks a decent view.
Were they available to CCFC ST holders, or only to club Wembley!

(I had a fantastic time in tier 1, and would always select that area, just wondering).
They were on sale to ST holders. £120 on the side and £100 in the corner.
We just like the fact there is a huge bar and loads of tables to drink before the game without the hassle of waiting ages.
It was better for the PO final as we had the whole level.

Users who are viewing this thread