United Protest (1 Viewer)

ladywoodskyblue

I am a huge Coventry City fan and i am in disbelief about the situation we find ourselves in. We need a huge fan protest about every single party involved in this sorry mess. Sisu are an absolute disgrace. Lets take nothing away from the fact they have made multiple terrible decisions and deserve no sympathy for how the fans react towards them.

However, anyone who blindly blames Sisu and not the council is quite simply stupid. Sisu were doing a very good job at killing Coventry City but the council have hammered the nails into the coffin. With absolutely no prospect of growth, I don't see any future for the club now and that is awful for me to accept, as i am an eternal optimist.

Can somebody fill me with any sort of optimism for the future of Coventry City?
I will always support the club I love and encourage whatever 11 players are playing in the sky blue (white) strip. But for me now, Coventry City will cease to exist in the football league by 2022 if this carries on.

We need a fan movement. Not a sisu out protest specifically. A protest against all the various parties involved which have shafted this city out of its once very proud football club.
We need a united front in tackling the issues and letting Sisu, the council and the wasps know that we the fans are here to stay.

PUSB

RFC

What we really need is for all fans / supporters to focus on the importance of getting behind Tony Mowbray and the squad and team and be positive. Glass half-full NOT half-empty ASAP

letsallsingtogether

What we really need is for all fans / supporters to focus on the importance of getting behind Tony Mowbray and the squad and team and be positive. Glass half-full NOT half-empty ASAP
Thing is the glass is half full.
We really are in dire straits if this continues we will have gates of 5000 and people moaning no one wanted to do any thing bar sit and watch them die.

skybluetony176

What are we going to protest the council for? What do we actually need them to do at this moment in time?

Protest against SISU. Personally I wouldn't waste my breath at the moment. They don't care. It's as simple as that.

The only party I can see reason to protest at any time soon is Wasps if they continue to persue the "we won't talk about extended the Ricoh rent agreement until legals are dropped" line

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

What are we going to protest the council for? What do we actually need them to do at this moment in time?

Protest against SISU. Personally I wouldn't waste my breath at the moment. They don't care. It's as simple as that.

The only party I can see reason to protest at any time soon is Wasps if they continue to persue the "we won't talk about extended the Ricoh rent agreement until legals are dropped" line
Tony, Question for you ,would you negotiate with someone who is going to court to sue you !!! And just so you know SISU the COUNCIL and WASPS are ALL to blame for this Nightmare. :banghead:

skybluetony176

Tony, Question for you ,would you negotiate with someone who is going to court to sue you !!! And just so you know SISU the COUNCIL and WASPS are ALL to blame for this Nightmare. :banghead:

Me personally no. But that doesn't mean as a CCFC fan I'm not going make a song and dance about Wasps not talking to CCFC about something that CCFC need. I owe it to my club even if my clubs owners haven't earned that support. Which they haven't. Personally I think that they should drop the legals regardless. The club ain't going to gain from it regardless of any outcome IMO.

Gazolba

You will never get people to unite except maybe in World War 3. Even then I doubt they would.

Otis

I am a huge Coventry City fan and i am in disbelief about the situation we find ourselves in. We need a huge fan protest about every single party involved in this sorry mess. Sisu are an absolute disgrace. Lets take nothing away from the fact they have made multiple terrible decisions and deserve no sympathy for how the fans react towards them.

However, anyone who blindly blames Sisu and not the council is quite simply stupid. Sisu were doing a very good job at killing Coventry City but the council have hammered the nails into the coffin. With absolutely no prospect of growth, I don't see any future for the club now and that is awful for me to accept, as i am an eternal optimist.

Can somebody fill me with any sort of optimism for the future of Coventry City?
I will always support the club I love and encourage whatever 11 players are playing in the sky blue (white) strip. But for me now, Coventry City will cease to exist in the football league by 2022 if this carries on.

We need a fan movement. Not a sisu out protest specifically. A protest against all the various parties involved which have shafted this city out of its once very proud football club.
We need a united front in tackling the issues and letting Sisu, the council and the wasps know that we the fans are here to stay.

PUSB
Surely you've got a bob or two haven't you!

With title comes power and with power comes mega dosh.

Over to you, Lady Wood.

chiefdave

The glass has just got the dregs never mind half full
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread