Username (1 Viewer)

Bruce the Boot

Who has got the user name on here that you most like , My favourate is " I saw Shaw Score"

Otis

There have been some very good ones, but I think GMK had the best names.

Will have to have a think.

Otis

The ones that make me laugh the most are the ones that are like A Fan For Life, or Cov City Forever and then say they are not going up again, or not buying a season ticket, or are NOPM.

Which there were more 'CovCity4EverIfItSuits' type names.

Sky Blue Kid

I quite like that bloke that has "Houchens Head". :D
You should have popped over to the orchard HH. I would have bought you a pint mate. Beautiful venue and had fabulous weather for the 2 weeks we were there. Heavy sea mist at Blackgang Chine till lunch time but cleared up. You're a very lucky man to be living on the Island ;)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
You should have popped over to the orchard HH. I would have bought you a pint mate. Beautiful venue and had fabulous weather for the 2 weeks we were there. Heavy sea mist at Blackgang Chine till lunch time but cleared up. You're a very lucky man to be living on the Island ;)
Bugger, bugger, bugger!!! I forgot all about it! :mad:
Anyway, the good thing is, I'm still here! :) And it's been gloriously hot for some time. Spent the day at Bembridge on Friday. Might go fishing over in Ryde over the next day or two. I have a 12 month fishing permit for the pier.

Sky Blue Kid

Bugger, bugger, bugger!!! I forgot all about it! :mad:
Anyway, the good thing is, I'm still here! :) And it's been gloriously hot for some time. Spent the day at Bembridge on Friday. Might go fishing over in Ryde over the next day or two. I have a 12 month fishing permit for the pier.
Gutted we missed you mate :( We were at Nodes Point, and for the first time we weren't there for the "Fort Walk". We booked a 10 hours fishing trip out of Cowes, got up at 5-00am to travel there then got told it was cancelled, Fuming isn't the word. Never mind mate, we normally go over to the Island once a year, so maybe arrange a meet for a drink and a meal. :)

Otis

Thought that was well known. Been mentioned on here on a few occasions in the past.

If he's been kicked in the head a few times that might explain him imagining Mowbray talking to him.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Gutted we missed you mate :( We were at Nodes Point, and for the first time we weren't there for the "Fort Walk". We booked a 10 hours fishing trip out of Cowes, got up at 5-00am to travel there then got told it was cancelled, Fuming isn't the word. Never mind mate, we normally go over to the Island once a year, so maybe arrange a meet for a drink and a meal. :)
My mate had a static caravan at Nodes point but sold it about two years ago. When you come back over, if you fancy a few hours fishing, let me know and I'll either pick you up and go off a pier somewhere (Ryde or Yarmouth perhaps) or a mate of mine does charters on his boat. It's Black Rock Charters in Yarmouth if you want to google it. His name is Rob. Can't say I'll get it any cheaper but I can always try! Failing that, a nice meal and a pint somewhere. I know loads of places.

Users who are viewing this thread