Van Ewick Injury (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Just gets better and better 😫 suppose with the 6 CB’s we have on the books, we could move Lati across but still, far from ideal.

Nick

Administrator
Guess he will put Saka there, who hasn't been that convincing in that position.

Eccles was an option but he's covering midfield.

Offhegoes

Lati or Eccles can play RWB. I presume after Robins'comments the other night he won't be playing Sakamoto there again.
Lati plays on Monday, bring back Thomas to RCB.
or Eccles moves to RWB and Allen comes in to CM.
It's crap to lose MVE, but we do have options.
Thank god Allen is back, and O'Hare not far away.
Is Isaac Moore close to being back? He's a CM and highly thought of

Nick

Administrator
Lati will be up front and in goal next too.

It's poor that we don't have an actual backup right back.

ProfessorbyGrace

MR will probably persist with the wingbacks, despite not having a RWB to fill in.

Unless he shuffles it, puts Cake there, and drops Ayari into the ‘Hamer’ role. 🤷‍♂️

I think it’s now showing, that this summers recruitment has been a tad short sighted.

Balli001

Everyone was sucking Doug off all summer

Shit window and we're going to be bottom 6 for a while now
I realise you despise Doug but you cant say it was a shit window. We should have signed another CM but apart from that i cant fault it. Some signings havent got going yet but its 7 games in. At the time the window closed we didnt have Sheaf And MVE with torn limbs.

Matt smith

Guess he will put Saka there, who hasn't been that convincing in that position.

Eccles was an option but he's covering midfield.
There’s no no no way sakamoto starts for us rwb

unless we’re comfortable in mid table

Hertsccfc

I’d prefer to have Eccles at RWB and Allen in midfield. Sakamoto looks promising, but he’s not a wing back. He’d be a good option to bring on for palmer or Ayari.
I doubt Allen is ready to start and isn't this the opportunity to bring Ayari in?

AFCCOVENTRY

JDS can also play on the right and has done in the past for Bristol. Robins might being Bidwell in at LWB and JDS to RWB. Not ideal.

Other option is Eccles or Lati. Lati played that position last season for Swansea I believe.

Then the debate is Saka in that position.

SBT

Were they? All I remember was dullards moaning about private boxes and the like all summer.

King has held up his end of the bargain - the success or failure of our signings ultimately rests with the recruitment team that made them.

Grendel

Matt smith

I remember when we were relegated this time last year as well

Chill out guys ffs
Can you blame us?

most important window in the clubs recent history? Fucked it up with some signings

wright looks shite

sakamoto doesn’t fit anyway in our team

have one right back now we have none

don’t replace Gus even with another loan

sent out a competent back up in Burroughs, I think you can’t recall till January

kudos king and robins

PVA

Can you blame us?

most important window in the clubs recent history? Fucked it up

wright looks shite

sakamoto doesn’t fit anyway in our team

have one right back now we have none

don’t replace Gus even with another loan

sent out a competent back up in Burroughs, I think you can’t recall till January

kudos king and robins, and fans moan when fans say 15th would be a superb season

I'm just saying we heard all this shite last year, how we were basically relegated already, and look what happened.

Matt smith

I'm just saying we heard all this shite last year, how we were basically relegated already, and look what happened.
that is a fair comment to be fair as what you’re saying is a fact

but it’s concerning and poor planning.

PVA

that is a fair comment to be fair as what you’re saying is a fact

but it’s concerning and poor planning.

I agree with you that it's not an ideal situation, and that there's question marks over some of the signings.

I just don't get the need for the absolute doom and gloom, and predictions of scrapping for 21st

KersleyDigs

Eccles to RWB would be the obvious choice, BUT given our lack of fit midfield options, IF Latibeaudiere (our best signing so far imo) can do a job at RWB, bring in Kitching or Thomas to the back 3.

I really would like to see the box midfield back too, Sakamoto alongside Allen, Palmer needs a rest. We need two players buzzing around that 10 area to occupy teams, Godden aside our movement off the ball in attacking areas has been shocking. Allen did more in 10 mins than the entire midfield when he came on vs Cardiff, i'm not Allen's biggest fan, but he does add something and can score goals...

clint van damme

JDS can also play on the right and has done in the past for Bristol. Robins might being Bidwell in at LWB and JDS to RWB. Not ideal.

Other option is Eccles or Lati. Lati played that position last season for Swansea I believe.

Then the debate is Saka in that position.

I think moving JDS and bringing in Bidwell is exactly tly what he'll do.

TomRad85

Not sure how it's Dougs fault. He gave them the money back from the sales. If the players aren't good enough or they neglected important positions that literally everyone could see that's on Robins and the recruitment team, not King.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Did he drop him, or did he just rest him after not playing much football recently?

he could have played with one leg and show more than palmer - it was a dumb decision

PVA

Eccles to RWB would be the obvious choice, BUT given our lack of fit midfield options, IF Latibeaudiere (our best signing so far imo) can do a job at RWB, bring in Kitching or Thomas to the back 3.

I really would like to see the box midfield back too, Sakamoto alongside Allen, Palmer needs a rest. We need two players buzzing around that 10 area to occupy teams, Godden aside our movement off the ball in attacking areas has been shocking. Allen did more in 10 mins than the entire midfield when he came on vs Cardiff, i'm not Allen's biggest fan, but he does add something and can score goals...

Latibeaudiere can definitely do a job there.

He played there quite a bit for Swansea last season.

So it's definitely an option, and as you say gives a chance to put Kitching or Thomas in.

He's also not going to be as offensive as MVE so can potentially provide a bit of extra cover to allow Ayari to start in the CM role.

Grendel

Latibeaudiere can definitely do a job there.

He played there quite a bit for Swansea last season.

So it's definitely an option, and as you say gives a chance to put Kitching or Thomas in.

He's also not going to be as offensive as MVE so can potentially provide a bit of extra cover to allow Ayari to start in the CM role.

What do you think offensively MVE has achieved so far?

Users who are viewing this thread