Very Happy but Scared! (1 Viewer)

What a great show but so scared that Robins could be tempted away especialy with blackpool looking for manager and he is top class, best we have had in a very long time. The only hope is that he feels what he said in his post match interview. "its in my blood now" refering to city.

bigdave740

He will not leave for blackpool like he said he loves the fans and enjoys working with the players everyday. hope this makes sense as i can't sleep because I'm still buzzing play up sky blues

Astute

He will not leave unless it is anything to do with finances to do with the ground. None of us know for sure which way this will go.

SISU have backed him with the players he has wanted. You can see the players are now a close bunch. We have a great set of supporters. A good chance of promotion. A good chance of winning something this season. We have some good young players coming through.

Why would anyone give all of this up for another club not bigger than our own? Once we get promotion we will be on a par at least with the clubs mentioned so far.

Chipfat

Robins is putting himself in a very strong position to ask Sisu to back him even more and trust him with any deals they make regarding players. To be honest i think he has 99.9% of all the fans believing in what he does and what he says, so with his approach and his current results he would be very hard to replace and even harder to reject if he came knocking looking for more backing...

I hope Sisu are knocking his door at minute asking if he needs anymore help because i would be,,, best manager we have had in a very long time...

skyblueman

Robins is putting himself in a very strong position to ask Sisu to back him even more and trust him with any deals they make regarding players. To be honest i think he has 99.9% of all the fans believing in what he does and what he says, so with his approach and his current results he would be very hard to replace and even harder to reject if he came knocking looking for more backing...

I hope Sisu are knocking his door at minute asking if he needs anymore help because i would be,,, best manager we have had in a very long time...

Hmmm difficult one this - convinced Robins will walk if TF/SISU plays stupid games over player finances - would take something major to piss him off but honestly that would be TF's forte - does worry me longer term - CCFC will implode again if he goes

Sbarcher

Blackpool are no bigger than us, but in a much better position financially. If they wanted MR they could easily double his salary. Now that would be tempting to anyone, in any occupation. Loyalty and the best for his family, or loyalty to a football club who have no money (supposedly!) and who would boot him out without a thought if things turned sour....... Hm, not a difficult choice really.
Hope he stays though!

Users who are viewing this thread