Victor Torp (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

I’m glad this guy recognised what we miss without Hamer. It does worry me that on some threads there’s a number of fans who think Sheaf, Allen, Eccles and Lati is enough for our CM options. We need more.

Torp seems like he’d be a good signing and exactly the kind of out of the box thinking we need to punch above our weight.

At £2.1 million, it could be a bargain.
A number of fans may think it but thank God it doesn't seem Robins does. We've been missing something in CM all season.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SHUNT31

A number of fans may think it but thank God it doesn't seem Robins does. We've been missing something in CM all season.

Amount of games we’ve been overridden in midfield. Even in this run we’ve put together, there have been times we have been battered in there. Boro first half being an example.

Evo1883

Our recruitment team
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Winny the Bish

Norwegian league ranked 21st in the world. If you said we were getting one of the best midfielders from Ligue 2 or LaLiga 2 people would be very excited.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-11 16.46.43.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-11 16.46.43.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 83

Mucca Mad Boys

Norwegian league ranked 21st in the world. If you said we were getting one of the best midfielders from Ligue 2 or LaLiga 2 people would be very excited.

Binks was out on loan in Serie B last season and he’s done quite well. So you’re quite right actually!

TomRad85

That list looks a bit iffy and/or out of date but I agree with the sentiment.

Alkhen

Only fucking about mate! Exactly the sort of signing, I agree. Just wish he had a slightly better pedigree and played more at a better level. I guess he's a data signing, like Sakamoto.
pretty sure Tatsu was signed off vibes not data!

didnt a scout go out to watch another player and sakamoto caught their eye?

Greggs

I think he popped up through the numbers and data game mate

Greggs

Fun fact. Torp translates to Croft in English. I only tried it in the hope it translated to an area found in a British home. Dissapointed to say the least.

Briles

correct

Briles

He’s going to have a shaky first game and half of SBT will want to send him back

I was thinking about this the other day, which player have we signed in recent years that has hit the ground running from literally day 1 and maintained it?

fernandopartridge

John McGinn was signed from the SPL and that's 17th. Ryan Christie the same, both very good.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

hamil99

Facebook User
I hope this is done before MR's Leicester pre-match interview. Otherwise I'll be dreading the reporter asking him how close the deal is to being done and MR replying " I have know idea what you are on about, me and the team have seen the rumours and are baffled to where they have come from. Currently we have no news on the signing front". SBT meltdown.

Users who are viewing this thread