Video Technology: Poll (1 Viewer)

Have Your Say On Video Technology In Football

• - Yes, Video Technology is a good idea

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • - No, Video Tecnology will ruin football

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Coventry La La La

Video technology has been a highly debated subject in rescent times with many goals (clearly passing the line) and not being seen/given by the linesman and referee. Do you want some form of video technology in Football to detect goals that go over the line? have you say on the SBT poll

Options

- Yes, Video Technology is a good idea

- No, Video Technology will ruin football

Poll is situated at the top of this page (Only registered members can vote)

Last edited:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Also not forgetting goals that DIDN'T pass the line that were given as goals... Leicester away last year and also last night Cardiff apparantly scored against Reading when the ball hadn't crossed the line.... ridiculous.

covladzak

As long as it doesnt get like American Football where they stop every 5 minutes to look at things..............I would hate for it to ruin the flow of the game..;)

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I'm not going to complain about the cardiff goal as it got me 3 points in the predictions! :p

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
There is no need for there to even be a video replay, simply a device that knows the ball has fully crossed the line and sends a signal to the referee's earpiece within a second of it going in. No delay, no video, no arguments.

Simples.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I agree with andy, it has to be an automated system that tells the ref when the ball crosses the line. That way no one can be demanding replays or saying they were robbed because the ref didn't refer the decision.

Nick

Administrator
There is no need for there to even be a video replay, simply a device that knows the ball has fully crossed the line and sends a signal to the referee's earpiece within a second of it going in. No delay, no video, no arguments.

Simples.

This way would be perfect! Like the buttons that linesmen press when they raise their flag that they hear!

Users who are viewing this thread