Vik Scores! (1 Viewer)

jordan210

Live scene's from Doug kings house

Pay Day Money GIF

pusbccfc

Sounds weird but he wasn't involved in much but was involved in nearly everything Sweden did well. Some lovely touches. Great assist, a goal and won the freekick for their 4th.

Londonccfcfan

Transfermarkt has us at a squad valuation @40M. Which is about 8th from bottom. Remember last year being bottom 3.

Doyke/Hamer/Sheaf/Vik valuations continue to climb.

slowpoke

Sounds weird but he wasn't involved in much but was involved in nearly everything Sweden did well. Some lovely touches. Great assist, a goal and won the freekick for their 4th.
He has done what he is there to do score, and an assist to boot. Just quoted as best player in the championship and now scored on the international stage. Value ever increasing.

jim20

I am resigned to loosing him in the summer, it’s expected, but I do hope we tie him down on a long term contract so we can get a high price for him. We’ve let far too many players go on a free over the years, if we do have to sell him it would be nice to get a decent fee in which to continue to build the club

Paxman II

I am resigned to loosing him in the summer, it’s expected, but I do hope we tie him down on a long term contract so we can get a high price for him. We’ve let far too many players go on a free over the years, if we do have to sell him it would be nice to get a decent fee in which to continue to build the club
if we go up - he stays.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Pundit didn't take well to Karlsson only getting 8 minutes at the end, manager didn't take well to being challenged on it 😬 (I assume this is a faithful translation, ready to look like a twat if it turns out it's fake...)

Yeah, it's genuine. Translation is about 90%, certainly not a fake.

Manager being a right baby though really.

ProfessorbyGrace

Really chuffed for Vik, although, such a performance on the international stage will only alert more prospective clubs. Hey ho, might as well enjoy him while he’s still here. ⚽️

To be honest, at this rate, he could do a lot better than a lower placed Premiership team.

Sky Blue Harry H

This interview is so much more interesting and watchable than the usual bland noncommittal shite that we usually have to put up with.
Was a bit tetchy from both of them - surprised one of the others didn't intervene sooner.

dadgad

Pundit didn't take well to Karlsson only getting 8 minutes at the end, manager didn't take well to being challenged on it 😬 (I assume this is a faithful translation, ready to look like a twat if it turns out it's fake...)

That’s hilarious! Reminds me when some jerk suggested Big Ron had ‘lost the dressing room’ or some such. He pointed out that the opponents goalie had won ‘man o the match’ 😂

Sky Blue Pete

This interview is so much more interesting and watchable than the usual bland noncommittal shite that we usually have to put up with.
Yeah the pundit doesn’t like being called out either does he. I love the manager saying what he does. Would lose his job here of course

Users who are viewing this thread