Vote: Next CCFC manager (1 Viewer)

Who would you like to see as CCFC's next Manager?

• Kevin Blackwell

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Andy Thorn

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Chris Hughton

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Lee Clark

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Greg Abbott

• Roberto DiMatteo

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Gus Poyet

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Paul Tisdale

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Paulo Sousa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Shaw

• Nigel Worthington

• John Sheridan

• Stuart Pearce

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Dion Dublin

• Rolan Nilsson

• A.N Other

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters

Hugh Jarse

Give it Kev Monk, he can't do a worse job that the last few duffers

Dinyull

Keith Hill or John Sheridan

Both doing stellar jobs, worked around the lower leagues with little to no money, all play decent football and are doing very well at the minute - Hill promoted last season and now in play-off's in L1, Sheridan top of L2 by 10 points.

JCR1987

How about the wee man who used to reside up the road, you know, the one with the rolled up sleeves. Martin I believe his name is... We could do with an influx of ex-Celtic has-beens.

singers_pore

Give it to the head honcho at SISU. Then when it goes tits up they will have literally noone else to blame other than themselves.

JCR1987

You're thinking of Martin O'Neill.

I'm glad you said that and not me. I've already said it twice today and i'm worried if I say it a third time he'll appear.

We couldn't afford him I know, plus he's ex-scum and he wouldn't want to come here, however we could do with someone of his ilk who's prepared to get in with the players and, once we've got more than 11 fit players, cut out the chaff, play a disciplined formation and style and organise us. That said, we could/should probably expect that from any former premiership manager we'd be lucky enough to snag.

Great_Expectations

Tisdale but would happily accept;

Sheriden - Chesterfield storming League Two and play attacking football

Nilson - Done well at Malmo - perhaps a few scandanavian finds in the market too! Plus a sky blue legend.

Abbot/Dublin - Mainly due to the coventry links, would be good to see people who truely care about the club somewhere near the Coventry hierarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread