VPN (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Anybody found a country where it works out particularly cheap?

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

I use the same method as above and the VPN is strongvpn.com. Fairly cheap for a years use. I don't just use it for streaming the football, I use it to protect pretty much everything I do so the payment for a solid, secure and fast one is worth every penny.

Does that work when streaming from Sky Sports, not just iFollow? Had to search quite thoroughly to find a VPN not blocked by Sky when streaming the football/cricket on holiday back in August.

skylark37

Somebody I know tried adding Hola VPN on google chrome for free but said it didn't work. They then opted to pay for Nord VPN and says that works and is well designed.

shmmeee

It is fairly straight forward.

1. Download a free VPN (windscribe has worked for me)
2. Set your location as non-UK
3. Log onto iFollow on CCFC website
4. Go to match centre (via the fixture list on CCFC site) 30 mins prior to kick off
5. Buy the match for €6
6. Go back to match centre and watch

Good luck!

I'm trying to do this. Logged in to my VPN as New York, and am getting prices in dollars when I go to 'register for match' on the fixture list. But then there's two options, Free Pass and Match Pass and only Free Pass has a button underneath. The other one says buy from the match centre.

Every other match has a Match Centre link, but today's has Preview.

Edit: nvm, must've been cookies. Did it incognito and it's fine.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I'm trying to do this. Logged in to my VPN as New York, and am getting prices in dollars when I go to 'register for match' on the fixture list. But then there's two options, Free Pass and Match Pass and only Free Pass has a button underneath. The other one says buy from the match centre.

Every other match has a Match Centre link, but today's has Preview.

It might be because the game is on, go to the match centre or whatever it is and click watch live and it will popup with a payment box i thnk?

Off the top of my head so could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread