Waggot: Mystery European defender to sign in the next 24 hours (1 Viewer)

skyblueshaun

Kevin Malaga

Kevin Malaga is suppose to be the mystery next signing. I researched him on wiki and it only came up with his name and club, does anyone know anything about him ?

kg82

It's unlikely he'll only have played 3 pro games in his career. It's more likely his wiki page hasn't been updated in a while! And this is only a rumour on fb - this has happened before and we've been totally wrong!

CCFC_Charlie

So we're potentially signing a player who has only really played in the 4th and 5th tier of French football :S

Last edited:

Astute

So no names have been mentioned, but some of us are guessing at it being a below average player whilst some are saying it could be a world class player :thinking about:

Look somewhere in the middle and you will have a much better chance of guessing who it is, and still it would be like hunting for a needle in a haystack. It would be hard enough guessing the country, let alone a certain player. Get on their backs when the players name is released.

Joy Division

I don't know the new guys name but he definitely does not look like Kevin Malaga

skybluesam66

also we are now in the 3rd division, so most of our interest will be around that level

we are not in the market for international or premier league players any more
Not even championship players

torchomatic

No one had ever heard of Gunna either...

CCFC_Charlie

Sorry if anyone took my comments as slagging him off, obviously if it is him I will wait until I've seen him play a reasonable amount of games before making a judgement, I was just showing some concern at the fact that he has only really played in the 4th and 5th tiers of French football, and even though I don't know what the standard of football is but from what I've read it's semi-pro so I'm unsure about whether a player from that league would be suitable for the standard we are going to be playing at next season.

tippex9

Let's hope he's more Mo then Alex Euvshk (excusw spelling)

Joy Division

You been down to Ryton then? Any description?

In all fairness there are about 8 or 9 players I dont recognise there. But a quick google search of this Malaga chap and his face did not look familiar.

DazzleTommyDazzle

In all fairness there are about 8 or 9 players I dont recognise there. But a quick google search of this Malaga chap and his face did not look familiar.

It can be tricky these days to know which ones are the new squad members and which ones are the school kids there on a day trip..........

The Reverend Skyblue

So we're potentially signing a player who has only really played in the 4th and 5th tier of French football :S

I watched a lot of French Level 3 and 4 for nine years at my local towns side, Niort, as they played on friday nights which was very handy, and if we're signing players at Level 4 or 5 in the french league all i can say is Oh dear.

Its was virtually non contact football ,so we will have a centre half who won't want to tackle or get stuck in, and he'll go down every time someone comes near him. Some games seemed to take all night to finish ,as all the players spent all the time being treated for dislocated eyelashes or fractured toenails.

I must of seen him play some time in those nine years , i'd like to know which teams he played for

The Rev

Astute

There is no way it is Keogh's replacement.

When have we ever been that proactive, our replacements normally arrive two seasons later,

It don't mean there is not an agreement in place. You know; something like....

"You can have Keogh, but wait until we have his replacement before announcing you have signed him. Our fans have just lost Bigi, so wr need some good news to give them"

Users who are viewing this thread