Waggott (1 Viewer)

ecky

Waggott on sky sports now

2 year deal with option of another 2 years

Still spoke about building a new stadium, moving back to the Ricoh for the local community...

Pull the other one Mr Waggott

covcity4life

i hope relationship with acl/sisu can grow and ccfc given bigger piece of pie to end new stadium talk once and for all.

RegTheDonk

Yeah just seen it. Doing it for the fans lmfao.

Sod it anyway i can put up with the spin as long as we are back home.

ccfclinney

You have to think though fisher was dealing with the talks for the last 12 months waggott obviously took over the talks and sorted it. Waggott is defiantly the best of the lot of them!

Ian1779

SISU now need to buy out ACL in due course at the right price. That would end up being as good as owning the stadium.

The Reverend Skyblue

Once they start working together ,they can at last start to build a relationship and more importantly a trust between each other.
Come this time next year SISU should start the ball rolling on buying into ACL or the Higgs shares or any other means on getting a share in the stadium.

They should just sit tight for a year and work peacefully with each other without anymore dramas.

I would advise SISU to keep Fisher as far away from ACL as possible as it sound like Waggot did all the work on the return, so why not keep him as the person to deal with everything ACL wise

woody11462

To be fair I think that they requested that Waggott does the media/press releases and he's viewed more favourably that Fisher. If he came out stating that he had done this for the fans he would still get a massive backlash given his actions over the last 2/3 years.

chiefdave

Still spoke about building a new stadium, moving back to the Ricoh for the local community...

Pull the other one Mr Waggott

I still can't see a new stadium happening. It'll be a tough sell to move us outside of the city now we're back at the Ricoh.

You have to laugh, you've got Waggott claiming it's all for the fans and the FL put out a statement taking credit as well!

Let them all say what they want, nothings going to put me in a bad mood today.

The Reverend Skyblue

I am also so happy we don't have to learn or read anymore on administration, Judical reviews and appeals for the time being.
Just concentrating on the footie for a while and it feels fecking great

Users who are viewing this thread