Wales v Ireland kits 6 nations (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I took my son for a sight test last week, part of the test was for colour blindness. I was amazed when the optician said how prevalent it is amongst males. There has to be a few on here based on the law of averages.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AOM

JAM See

I took my son for a sight test last week, part of the test was for colour blindness. I was amazed when the optician said how prevalent it is amongst males. There has to be a few on here based on the law of averages.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
There seemed to be a few on the pitch last night!

NorthernWisdom

Played snooker with a bloke who, after I'd rolled the ball past the brown to narrowly miss potting a red, pointed to the brown and said 'is that red?' I thought he was being arsey, claiming I nudged the brown on the way past. Took a while before I realised he was just colour blind!

Also lived in a house where the landlord (my mate) ended up painting the walls blue and orange halves as they looked far more tasteful to him(!)

CJ_covblaze

It’s one of the reasons why sometimes teams wear their away kit when there appears to be no reason for it. Teams can request it. Statistically there could be two people on the pitch that are colourblind. With regards to snooker Mark Williams has the condition. He once mistook the brown for a red and his opponent realised and stopped him taking the shot.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It’s one of the reasons why sometimes teams wear their away kit when there appears to be no reason for it. Teams can request it. Statistically there could be two people on the pitch that are colourblind. With regards to snooker Mark Williams has the condition. He once mistook the brown for a red and his opponent realised and stopped him taking the shot.
Often wondered why snooker balls aren't patterned with the numeric value of the ball to help those who are colourblind.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bought my IRFU top last year. Wear it with pride every match they play!
🇮🇪 🇮🇪 🇮🇪 🇮🇪

Users who are viewing this thread