Wall of fame (1 Viewer)

Spagbol

Found out tonight that the wall of fame had been removed, but has been replaced today. :eek: Got to say I was shocked that they had been removed and quite outraged to be honest, as it was my dads who has now passed away. Has anyone else heard about this, or am I subject to a wind up:confused::confused:

robbiethemole

I went there for a parking tkt this lunchtime a nd two chaps were re-cementing bricks back into the wall nearest to car park B, some of the names look to have been repainted as they stood out driving past.

SkyBlueUkeman

Found out tonight that the wall of fame had been removed, but has been replaced today. :eek: Got to say I was shocked that they had been removed and quite outraged to be honest, as it was my dads who has now passed away. Has anyone else heard about this, or am I subject to a wind up:confused::confused:

Probably just maintenance. It was starting to look a bit grotty even 2 or 3 years ago.

Otis

It was taken down, yes, but only to add the names of Tim Fisher and Joy Seppala to the wall. Theirs are etched in pure gold, are in bigger writing and have halo's over the names.

Word is that we should all go along tonight, gently kiss our fingers and then politely touch the 2 bricks in reverence.

ohitsaidwalker king power

It was taken down, yes, but only to add the names of Tim Fisher and Joy Seppala to the wall. Theirs are etched in pure gold, are in bigger writing and have halo's over the names.

Word is that we should all go along tonight, gently kiss our fingers and then politely touch the 2 bricks in reverence.

2 fingers alright..!!!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread