Walsall away (1 Viewer)

davebow87

anyone know if we are likely to get any extra tickets for this game? Apparently only 700 allocated??

wingy

anyone know if we are likely to get any extra tickets for this game? Apparently only 700 allocated??

You'd hope so as they can accommodate up to 4K.
A couple of seasons back we most likely Would have sold that many but they restricted us to around 2400 IIRC as they didn't want to risk having to pay a whopping surcharge to WMP I think the end behind the goal holds around 2K and we tucked another 400 up the side.
Was great day out and I think they gave us a tough game, was It 1-1,with Moussa equalizing? :-/

SkyBlue_Bear83

You'd hope so as they can accommodate up to 4K.
A couple of seasons back we most likely Would have sold that many but they restricted us to around 2400 IIRC as they didn't want to risk having to pay a whopping surcharge to WMP I think the end behind the goal holds around 2K and we tucked another 400 up the side.
Was great day out and I think they gave us a tough game, was It 1-1,with Moussa equalizing? :-/

1-0 win I think with Moussa scoring the winner.

pusbccfc

We will need 5000 minimum the way it is going!

M&B Stand

They're already selling tickets to home fans down the side. So its the usual behind the goal and to the halfway line down the side.
On the plus side they have moved the ridiculous netting off the front couple of rows of the away end.

slyblue57

I get the feeling it ll be good away again this season , it might even be good at home as well lol
pusb !!

87mint

surprised we didn't take more today tbh. Not that far to go and optimism springs eternal after Wigan etc. Maybe summer holidays..

brez

Just in case anyone has not seen ccfc Twitter today, Walsall control ticket numbers and are sending them in separate batches. 300 tomorrow morning and tickets will be available on the day with a £2.00 increase,

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just in case anyone has not seen ccfc Twitter today, Walsall control ticket numbers and are sending them in separate batches. 300 tomorrow morning and tickets will be available on the day with a £2.00 increase,

Still seems odd to release them in such small batches, surely the demand for this game is going to be huge now.

SlowerThanPlatt

The club says tickets will be available on the gate? What's the logic in that? We will quite obviously sell everything they give us in advance and loads of people will miss out. Bizzare decision by Walsal(and CCFC?).

I have nothing against Walsall, they are a club who's run the right way and make profits each year but surely this is only going to get Cov fans in there end if they only offer us 1,500 or whatever seats.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Makes no sense if say 300 of our allocation is left by Saturday & it's pay on the day and double that rock up creates issues for Walsall & WMP very surprised they've allowed this to happen.

letsallsingtogether

My daughters birthday so may have to miss it for the first time in years gutted always a good day out.

D

Deleted member 4439

is the block currently on sale behind the goal, or to the right?

ccfcmad1

Twitter saying once this lot sold good chance it will be pay on day, could cause a lot of hassle with this being a close game and many wanting to attend.

SlowerThanPlatt

[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: We are about to sell out of this morning's additional 300 ticket for Walsall - an extra 600 will now be sent to us by Walsall #pusb

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Wolves uni stand now.

They've sold from the block to the right behind the go as you're looking towards the pitch across, I got mine 2 weeks ago and it was in the 2nd block along from the corner flag.

Users who are viewing this thread