Walsall categorically deny ground share (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Walsall Football Club categorically deny that a three-year deal to ground-share with Coventry City, as reported yesterday, has been agreed.

We have no further comment to make on the matter.
– WALSALL FC

WFC

Walsall Football Club categorically deny that a three-year deal to ground-share with Coventry City, as reported yesterday, has been agreed.

We have no further comment to make on the matter.
– WALSALL FC

If that's ALL they've said then they are talking to them, how far those talks have gone is anyone's guess.

Although the club have been trying to convince us our club is changing for the better after past disputes and our CEO deserves a lot of credit for that, past history tells us our owner would sell anyone down the river for a quid.

BATHUMP

Just because is hasn't been agreed doesn't mean it's not being negotiated. My question is why would anyone want to go into a rental agreement with a company who doesn't pay their rent ?

WFC

Just because is hasn't been agreed doesn't mean it's not being negotiated. My question is why would anyone want to go into a rental agreement with a company who doesn't pay their rent ?

Because our owner likes to think he is some hard nosed businessman, but he's a puppy compared to SISU. Problem is he is the sort that if you say that to him it will just make him even more determined to do it. To say he doesn't take criticism well is an understatement. In completely the wrong game if he's like that which explains why he can't even set foot in his own stadium when fans are around for fear of the reaction.

Hobo

We still don't know where the share sits, but we do know Seppala has a legal argument for that already? I don't think the Football League have the backbone for a legal brawl so won't make such a decision.

chiefdave

to me that says they are in negotiation. if they weren't the statement would say so and say they have no intention of ground sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread