Match Thread Walsall - Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 3rd Oct (1 Viewer)

fatso

Again are you thick!
We couldn’t afford him. Where is this magic money tree of yours?
How much did he go for then? Wages weren't the issue as it never got that far.

I Was wondering when you'd crawl out you hole sbg, You must be so pissed off that Ponti got on the score sheet after all the fucking bollocks you've been banging on about him.

JimmyHillsbeard

he does, but we could of had them both, We never followed up our interest in Collins with a firm bid, and the lad had no other options when Luton came in.

An alternative view is that Collins used the local press to state his desire to play for our club only to decline to wait for us when an offer came in from another club.

Twice.
First time Swindon, second time Luton.

fatso

An alternative view is that Collins used the local press to state his desire to play for our club only to decline to wait for us when an offer came in from another club.

Twice.
First time Swindon, second time Luton.
That's also a possibility.

covmark

The Ponticelli brigade are going to be insufferable now!!

Someone has already claimed in this thread that he could win us the league ffs!
Yeah. A little ott perhaps.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skybluegod

I Was wondering when you'd crawl out you hole sbg, You must be so pissed off that Ponti got on the score sheet after all the fucking bollocks you've been banging on about him.

200,000 was the reported fee. So likely to be around a 10th of our entire playing budget for the year, on just the transfer fee alone. Plus we still needed to replace the dozen or so players that had left.

Please do feel free to direct me to ‘all the fucking bollocks’ I’ve been banging on about ponti?

I have said to trust the manager who sees him every day in training. That he most likely isn’t ready if he is not being given a chance. And that he joined the academy system late and has only been in the system 2 years so lags behind a lot of our academy players. And that I trust TM to put him in when he is ready because after all. An ex Manchester United striker probably knows more that ‘fatso’ from skybluestalk. But feel free to show me some quotes.

Hobo

Why would anybody be pissed off the lad scored? People have just said let the manager decide who sees him train everyday. It is not just about the lad being ready its about the team being ready too.

Seems like the manager got it bang on and the lad took his chance that was "unselfishly" presented to him.

Last edited:

Grendel

Let's hope Ponti gets a sniff now in those future games when we dominate but can't score

What games are you talking about. Again Robins knows the score - you don't.

no_loyalty

Let's hope Ponti gets a sniff now in those future games when we dominate but can't score

I would certainty bring him on ahead of Beavon, if they are both on the bench Saturday

Grendel

I would certainty bring him on ahead of Beavon, if they are both on the bench Saturday

I've never seen him but I would guess he's overall game - especially when opponents have the ball - is lacking

Users who are viewing this thread