Walsall (Home) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Greggs

Walsall beating Brentford 0-1 away in the Cup so wont be a pushover on Tuesday!

While the City players sit watching with their feet up, resting!

Skyblueweeman

If we want the autos, this game is a must win match.

I'm going for a 3-1 win, Cole and 2 for Armstrong. 16,345.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wingy

What if he's like me and he says everything out loud while he's typing it?
I know this chap Otis, he sits near me at games and has a stutter. I'd wager it would take a further 20 characters to express what he says. ;)

D

Deleted member 4439

Walsall 1-0 FT (Er, that's the Brentford match...)

oakey

I hope Walsall draw a glamour team in the next round so their players have one eye on staying fit for that.

Gazolba

1-1 draw. Tudgay as a late sub saves us.

Steve.B50

I genuinly believe that the only team in the league who haven beaten us in the league was Walsall, as others have been down to referee decisions or a silly mistake.
i am going for a draw, but hope we get a good crowd and intertwining game. As fir team, in TM we trust.

Otis

I genuinly believe that the only team in the league who haven beaten us in the league was Walsall, as others have been down to referee decisions or a silly mistake.
i am going for a draw, but hope we get a good crowd and intertwining game. As fir team, in TM we trust.
Can we approach the FL then to try and get some points back in the games we weren't 'beaten?'

rupert_bear

2-1 Us

RCC

Phillips
Martin
Ricketts
Stokes

Vincelot
Fleck

JOB
Maddison
Murphy

Armstrong[/QUOTE I will be surprised if Mowbray doesn't play Ramage and Hunt from the start. Has a great selection delema with Cole, Bigi, Murphy, JOB all champing at the bit. Has this Elson Hooi signed ? some Dutch papers seem to be saying he has

Having not had my football fix yesterday I'm so excited for this match, yet there is also a tingling of nervousness. This match is so important in terms of where we will end up and our confidence; especially in relation to our unbeaten run at home. I want to say a 3-1 and Maddison to get his own back by netting the last, but we all know what the mighty sky blues always do infront of a big crowd!

letsallsingtogether

Can we approach the FL then to try and get some points back in the games we weren't 'beaten?'

We have approached them before don't give a fuck about CCFC.:rolleyes:
Anyway got to agree that Walsall were the only team that I have been to, that have really outplayed us this season......
But we are now a different team.
Win for the City PUSB:claping hands::D:D:D:guitar2:

RCC

Phillips
Martin
Ricketts
Stokes

Vincelot
Fleck

JOB
Maddison
Murphy

Armstrong

I have to say I'd like to see this team too... Or maybe the addition of lameries, like the dream formation from those first 3 games of the season!

letsallsingtogether

Having not had my football fix yesterday I'm so excited for this match, yet there is also a tingling of nervousness. This match is so important in terms of where we will end up and our confidence; especially in relation to our unbeaten run at home. I want to say a 3-1 and Maddison to get his own back by netting the last, but we all know what the mighty sky blues always do infront of a big crowd!

5-0 then:)

chinamans view

I was right with the score last game, but say that score ever game ,LOL Anyway Im going to change this week a close 5-4 to us

SkyBlue_Bear83

I will be surprised if Mowbray doesn't play Ramage and Hunt from the start. Has a great selection delema with Cole, Bigi, Murphy, JOB all champing at the bit. Has this Elson Hooi signed ? some Dutch papers seem to be saying he has
Ramage has a decent chance of starting, especially if Martin is still carrying knock. Hunt has no chance of starting imo, only just signed and hasn't played in about 6 months.

JulianDarbyFTW

We could make half a team from the players yet to make a debut! Lorenzon, Ramage, Rose, Hunt (any others?). Exciting timez!*

Used a z to prove I'm still down wid da kidz, innit.

stupot07

Ramage has a decent chance of starting, especially if Martin is still carrying knock. Hunt has no chance of starting imo, only just signed and hasn't played in about 6 months.

Agreed. I would be surprised if hunt makes the bench. And it will depend if martins for or not to whether ramage starts. The only change I can see is Martin or ramage in for Haynes, and stokes moving left back. The rest will likely remain unchanged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

st john

I've got a feeling Hunt will be on the bench, if needed he could have a big impact for 20 minutes

st john

no place for hunt in the side

Well, We'll see but TM could have kept him on trial for a couple of weeks, signing him up quickly, to me suggests he will play a role at some point in the next couple of games

stupot07

Well, We'll see but TM could have kept him on trial for a couple of weeks, signing him up quickly, to me suggests he will play a role at some point in the next couple of games

I think he'll want to give him a run out or 2 in the U21's, he's 34 so will need bringing up to speed gently, Mowbray agreed they'd rushed Lorentzson which is why he got injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread