Want To Question Steve Waggott? (1 Viewer)

ashbyjan

Guest speaker at the Sky Blue Trust meeting on Monday 4th March will be Steve Waggott. Steve will be talking about what is happening on the playing side and maybe even managerial side of things.

All are welcome. Meeting is at the Squirrel Pub, Greyfriars Lane, Coventry, CV1 2GY and starts at 7.30.

Please come along - will be nice to just talk about football for one evening!

Steve.B50

Not a big SISU fan but fair play to him to meet with supporters trust.
I will be attending as could be an interesting meeting.

Nonleagueherewecome

Is water boarding allowed?

Gray

The Trust paying for security? Might be some irate fans and they might be needed

think most people will recognise that he has done a good job while at coventry. He also is the most unphotogenic person on the planet which is nice

Nonleagueherewecome

think most people will recognise that he has done a good job while at coventry. He also is the most unphotogenic person on the planet which is nice

How do we know that Joy isn't? ;)

shmmeee

To be fair if him and Fisher came out of the last fans forum alive, this'll be a walk in the park: just relegated, Thorn sacked, Shaw looking crap, no prospective managers other than Wise on the horizon.

I came away feeling that they would do a good job picking the next manager, and they did. Hoping this will be the same.

Steve.B50

With whats happening with club and Steve supposed to be looking after transfers, its going to be an interesting meeting on Monday night.
How may people can the room upstairs at the Squrrel hold?

Waldorf

I doubt he's particularly clued up on the financial side. He's involved with the playing side, not the overall management of the club. That's Fisher's realm.

Users who are viewing this thread