Wasps current finances & hope (9 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

I know from talking to our accounts dept that when they’re doing credit checks on new customers if they check their accounts on companies house and the books are loaded with intangible assets it’s rare that they get account facilities. Sounds very similar.

I let contracts for a living, not a chance they'd pass a financial health assessment

italiahorse

According a Wasps fan, they are underplaying the accounts because if they reported a profitable operation it would strengthen SISU's case.

giphy.gif

It's like listening to the shit Italia comes up with.

Or like the Les Reid fan club on here ?

chiefdave

According a Wasps fan, they are underplaying the accounts because if they reported a profitable operation it would strengthen SISU's case.
Brilliant news for SISU if true. Italia claimed yesterday the accounts were all guesswork and now we have someone claiming they've deliberately falsified the accounts to assist in a court case.

Nick

Administrator
Or like the Les Reid fan club on here ?

Where's that then? Read the thread, there were comments on here before Les Reid had probably even seen the accounts let alone written an article.

That's another standard line from the Wasps website as well, deflect it to Les Reid making it up and everybody believing it.

italiahorse

Where's that then? Read the thread, there were comments on here before Les Reid had probably even seen the accounts let alone written an article.

That's another standard line from the Wasps website as well, deflect it to Les Reid making it up and everybody believing it.

He writes your script and you run with it. Not just this thread.
As I said the only people worrying about it are on here.
I could say Sisu are deflecting you from the real problem and you have fell into the trap.
The Wasps business is in its early days and yes it's probably not happening as quick as expected for some like institutional bond holders etc but it's moving in the right direction be it slowly.

I like their threads comment saying that they delayed the accounts to get this forum in meltdown. :)

Nick

Administrator
I could say Sisu are deflecting you from the real problem and you have fell into the trap.
The Wasps business is in its early days and yes it's probably not happening as quick as expected for some like institutional bond holders etc but it's moving in the right direction be it slowly.

I like their threads comment saying that they delayed the accounts to get this forum in meltdown. :)

Here we go...

The difference is, nobody writes my script and most others on here. All this thread has shown is just how much you are being fed nonsense and push it.

The only people out playing it down are those who will benefit from it in the pocket.

You are wrong at every turn. You have no credibility and want to give it the "Les Reid writes your script" line because it means you have to get your head out of the sand.

It's exactly the same as when you were telling people to back SISU. The same when you said let the club die so Wasps can save us.

You can push it that Les Reid is making it up because he dislikes Wasps and the Council etc, the most damning thing about it is what the auditors said.

speedie87

Not it’s not just on here though is it

Someone posted a link to an investor forum where people had concerns re bonds and had sold them.

covmark

italiahorse

Not it’s not just on here though is it

Someone posted a link to an investor forum where people had concerns re bonds and had sold them.

Shares/Bonds go up and down. They will recover over the next few weeks.
The information on the trading accounts hasn't really changed since they were first published in December.
The £1.1 million confused the issue but it's still there just on a different side of the accounts line.

skybluetony176

The ricoh is classed as a tangible rather an intangible asset, is being recorded at fair value rather than at cost, which is perfectly allowed within accounting rules .

Intangible are things like goodwill, patents, development or software costs which are much harder to value. Goodwill is literally a value attached to a business when purchased for it basically having a good name which adds value, over an above its actual assets.

Very true. What I believe our accounts look for is exaggerated value of intangible assets that conveniently mirror debt to make the company look like it has value at first glance. The same principle could potentially happen with a tangible assets especially if you’re writing the formula for the way the valuation is carried out. You quite rightly make the distinction between tangible and intangible assets though.

Nick

Administrator
Which one is Les Reid ?
I recognise Nick from the Sisu flag sticking out his arse.

Again, what you miss is that you still are the most pro sisu person to post on here.

Who else has demanded everybody get behind SISU (not CCFC, SISU)?

Your awful attempt at pushing their line is just showing you up, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

italiahorse

Again, what you miss is that you still are the most pro sisu person to post on here.

Who else has demanded everybody get behind SISU (not CCFC, SISU)?

Your awful attempt at pushing their line is just showing you up, I actually feel embarrassed for you.
Believe it or not, since the Northampton debacle I've moved on, rather than support Sisu there and later on in the courts.
I prefer to analyse and quote what Wasps have published rather than wax lyrical over Les Reid articles.
I take it as a positive that you feel embarrassed for me !!

italiahorse

Brilliant news for SISU if true. Italia claimed yesterday the accounts were all guesswork and now we have someone claiming they've deliberately falsified the accounts to assist in a court case.

The guesswork is on here.
The same information was available in the trading update in December last year.

chiefdave

The same information was available in the trading update in December last year.
Where in that update did it state the auditors had identified Wasps had been supplying falsified information or detail concerns about the viability of the business or that the auditors were resigning?

Nick

Administrator
Believe it or not, since the Northampton debacle I've moved on, rather than support Sisu there and later on in the courts.
I prefer to analyse and quote what Wasps have published rather than wax lyrical over Les Reid articles.
I take it as a positive that you feel embarrassed for me !!
Why do you keep going on about les reid? The accounts had been discussed in this thread before he had done an article.

It's very strange. Desperately trying to deflect it as him making it up, the wasps happy clappers might fall for that.

italiahorse

Where in that update did it state the auditors had identified Wasps had been supplying falsified information or detail concerns about the viability of the business or that the auditors were resigning?
The information and figures are the same it's just the interpretation that is the latest news.

italiahorse

Why do you keep going on about les reid? The accounts had been discussed in this thread before he had done an article.

It's very strange. Desperately trying to deflect it as him making it up, the wasps happy clappers might fall for that.
I'm not going on about 'him', I'm saying 'you' (and others) are just running with his Sisu based news articles.

Liquid Gold

He's going on about Les Reid because he's trying to deflect from the appalling information coming from Wasps. It's probably the line the crisis management PR company has fed.

Astute

Calm down.

I was saying that I couldn't see it working well before Reid said a word about it. And Wasps not being able to make it work doesn't become false just because Reid now makes comments on the matter.

I didn't want SISU getting the arena. The reason for this was I thought that they would put unmanageable debt onto it. Many disagreed with me and that is putting it politely.

So Wasps came along. They got it cheaply. They put a massive debt onto the arena. This time I was happy for it to happen. And for the same reason I didn't want SISU getting the arena. They piled it high with unmanageable debt.

So where are they going to get well over 2m a year just to service the bond debt? The only chance they have is if they cut the squad to the bones. But then results suffer. When results suffer so do attendances.

Happy days.

Nick

Administrator
Again, never said that I said the accounts, keep up.
The accounts transaction which the independent accountants assess as falsified was known then.
Your source is ?
Please don't say Coventry Observer :)

What are you on about now?

The source was the accounts yesterday where the auditors used the word "falsified".

Nick

Administrator
No I can't be bothered to go back through your posts which is slightly different.

Of course you can't.

It's exactly as I said, just making stuff up to deflect. It doesn't work.

Point it out with a quote or stop making things up. Simple as that.

jordan210

As the auditors have said there is information that has been falsified. Surely they have a duty of care to report this to the relevant authority for fraud

Users who are viewing this thread