Wasps downward spiral... (8 Viewers)

Grendel

A claim on Drunken Wasps that someone - I assume Richard Overson - paid for the pitch repairs

chiefdave

Guess that's why Clive has been so adamant that it wasn't the football club.
Little bit of semantics really. We know Overson supports the club financially so I'm not sure it makes a huge difference if it was him or Fisher who signed the cheque, its still a case of Wasps not paying for it.

wingy

Little bit of semantics really. We know Overson supports the club financially so I'm not sure it makes a huge difference if it was him or Fisher who signed the cheque, its still a case of Wasps not paying for it.
Oh it's pedantic but he seemed absolutely determined to stress the point.

Grendel

Well it does clearly as it means neither club could afford it

Covkid1968#

The winning try…. Clearly predicted by the Wasps faithful because they have all left. Not one person in shot….players excluded View attachment 26462
Panic over…. Found some on another photo. Phew…. Thought it was empty. Claims of over 10k seem plausible all of a sudden. Circled them just in case anyone is struggling 59DD34B4-A58B-4830-9D63-E39C39E8DC12.jpeg

oldfiver

They thank all their stakeholders and as Dallalligo said the have been communicating beautifully with their bondholders!
Never mind that the rugby business loses a lot of money while the stadium is marginally loss making. It is not rugby related!

jordan210

Just giving this thread some love

giphy.gif

Kneeza

This sub forum might be able to shut by the end of the week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We could never be so lucky.
I have the distinct impression, as a near-lifetime follower of both CCFC and CRFC, that this whole sorry saga has some distance in its legs yet.
I'd be very happy to be proven wrong; today, preferably, but I'm not counting any chooks yet.

Users who are viewing this thread