Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brighton Sky Blue

The NEC might say "We're interested in the exhibition hall" we don't want to run the stadium bowl generally, here CCFC is a new sublease giving you access to it 24/7. We'll hire it from you if we want to use the stadium bowl to stage a concert. You make a contribution to the central catering services and get any profits attributable to your operation.

Would mean SISU would revert back to the death by a thousand cuts. No thanks

oldfiver

Hilton don't own the NEC. Blackstone do and they own a stake in Hilton (of which they sold a % to the Chinese).

I am told the Hilton connection at NEC has a history but your answer is the current state
The Chinese own 25% of Hilton
At one point in history the Chinese also had a 10% stake in Blackstone but sold out

Skyblueweeman

I am told the Hilton connection at NEC has a history but your answer is the current state
The Chinese own 25% of Hilton
At one point in history the Chinese also had a 10% stake in Blackstone but sold out

Having worked at Hiltons EMEA HQ from 2010-2020, I never once heard of any connection to the NEC other than having a hotel there. Could be wrong of course.

pusbccfc

What if the NEC want to put a roof on the bowl and turn it into the biggest indoor arena in the UK?

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

What if the NEC want to put a roof on the bowl and turn it into the biggest indoor arena in the UK?

Didn't Simon Jordan make some slightly odd comments about developers being potentially involved and 'moving the stadium across'? I wonder if those stem from some of the interest he might have been aware of when allegedly looking into the possibility of buying the club. It would be a bit of a concern if somebody got hold of the complex and ultimately didn't want the stadium element (which admittedly seems highly unlikely).

Brighton Sky Blue

Didn't Simon Jordan make some slightly odd comments about developers being potentially involved and 'moving the stadium across'? I wonder if those stem from some of the interest he might have been aware of when allegedly looking into the possibility of buying the club. It would be a bit of a concern if somebody got hold of the complex and ultimately didn't want the stadium element (which admittedly seems highly unlikely).

Doubt his 'interest' was any more than superficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread