Wasps to pay back Ricoh Arena loan "within days" (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Come on. Any mortgage can only be paid with future income. The Bank weighs up whether you might lose your job. That is future income.

Now, when a Bank provides acquisition finance, it calculates it's lending on what the combined business should be able to service - projected income (or cash flow lend).

and a Bank would look at asset value and projected asset value. A bank would also look at projected cash flow. A stadium with no anchor team has minimal cash flow to service a debt. A stadium with an anchor tenant has cash flow. But projected cash flow.

so, projected cash flow is something a bank will lend against.

and if you look at the Prospectus, it is the business growth that people are buying in to not the current numbers
Is that why you didn't use a bank?

chiefdave

Now, when a Bank provides acquisition finance, it calculates it's lending on what the combined business should be able to service - projected income (or cash flow lend).

and a Bank would look at asset value and projected asset value. A bank would also look at projected cash flow. A stadium with no anchor team has minimal cash flow to service a debt. A stadium with an anchor tenant has cash flow. But projected cash flow.

So nothing like buying a house as you claimed :facepalm:

Sick Boy

Why is the dullard, 'intheknow' even allowed to bore us to death with his pro-Wasps drivel? He is good for a laugh granted, but the less places he is able to come out with his bullshit the better.

Grendel

Why is the dullard, 'intheknow' even allowed to bore us to death with his pro-Wasps drivel? He is good for a laugh granted, but the less places he is able to come out with his bullshit the better.

Posters who have gone onto the wasps forum and said anything negative about wasps pitching up in Coventry have been instantly banned.

chiefdave

Posters who have gone onto the wasps forum and said anything negative about wasps pitching up in Coventry have been instantly banned.

Not just people who have signed up since the move either. I was taking a look at their forum a while back and there was comments that long time posters had been banned for daring to speak out against the move to Coventry.

Grendel

Not just people who have signed up since the move either. I was taking a look at their forum a while back and there was comments that long time posters had been banned for daring to speak out against the move to Coventry.

I managed I think 30 posts before being booted off ;)

Grendel

chiefdave

Evidently 30 bullshit posts and you are out !!!

Actually if you look on their forum there's been people complaining that anyone who has said anything against the move to Cov or the bond issue has been banned. The equivalent would be Nick banning anyone who said anything against SISU or their new stadium, sure you wouldn't support that kind of censorship.

Nick

Administrator
Actually if you look on their forum there's been people complaining that anyone who has said anything against the move to Cov or the bond issue has been banned. The equivalent would be Nick banning anyone who said anything against SISU or their new stadium, sure you wouldn't support that kind of censorship.
Of course not, although I am sure it would be ok if it was banning anybody who didn't agree with them.

Grendel

They certainly do not like anyone who suggests the whole of Coventry isn't in love them.

italiahorse

I did as well and noticed most threads were quite sympathetic to our situation but a poster came on just to inflame the situation by calling them franchise supporters and getting quite insulting.
Without insulting back they politely asked the administrator to intervene. I guess there were about 30 inflammatory posts and then they stopped !!

Last edited:

stupot07

I did as well and noticed most threads were quite sympathetic to our situation but a poster came on just to inflame the situation by calling them franchise supporters and getting quite insulting.
Without insulting back they politely asked the administrator to intervene. I guess there were about 30 inflammable posts !!

well they do say the truth hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

Without insulting back they politely asked the administrator to intervene. I guess there were about 30 inflammatory posts and then they stopped !!

What was the poster called?

Nick

Administrator
So go on the site and insult them ?
How does it help ? Sad really, but hey the power of the keyboard.

Wait, so somebody said they were franchise fans? Can't remember you having issues when we went to Sixfields and the abuse then, oh wait you were slagging off people from Northampton (locals) to went to watch CCFC there.

italiahorse

Wait, so somebody said they were franchise fans? Can't remember you having issues when we went to Sixfields and the abuse then, oh wait you were slagging off people from Northampton (locals) to went to watch CCFC there.

Never abused anyone for going to six fields.
Unless explaining to them that going was supporting Sisu plan is an insult?

Nick

Administrator
I said they were saying they were supporting franchising AND insulting them. Are you just acting dim?

Obviously it must have been insulting else you wouldn't have mentioned it as an issue.

To quote one of your lines:

If your daft enough to go and support Coventry Cobblers and think its CCFC then that's okay.

What about people who went to watch their team? Didn't you say they should hang their heads in shame?

Funny how things change isn't it?

chiefdave

Sure there has been some example of our fans stirring up trouble but the discussion I saw on there was regarding long term posters, people who had been posting long before the move to Cov, who had spoken out against the move and / or bond issue and then been banned.

Glad that kind of thing doesn't happen round here, as much as I might disagree with some people and as annoying as some of our posters can be if they are genuine supporters they should be able to have their say.

That said I would have no issue with the likes of intheknow or others who are clearly not fans being banned.

NorthernWisdom

That said I would have no issue with the likes of intheknow or others who are clearly not fans being banned.

tbf that's always a difficult boundary though. One man's plant is another man's learned poster.

Now as far as I'm concerned intheknow is so transparently inept in hiding it, he's obvious... but you'd get shout outs for RFC, Jack Griffin... me ;) to be banned if you listened to some of the paranoid mentalists.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Put your views over, explain the logic but don't abuse someone because they disagree with that view and vice versa.
If they persist with insults they should be warned first and then perhaps taken off for a few weeks.

fuck off you divvy

that was an attempt at humour......any calls to have me banned will result in a hissy fit

lewys33

I'm an arsehole
For once I agree with you

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

Users who are viewing this thread