Watch live if you don't have Sky (1 Viewer)

Bidda

Just a reminder peeps. You can watch the playff live (Sky's coverage) on NOW TV. A day long subsription is around £11.
Just go online and buy the day pass.
Thank you for the heads up. Didn’t know this day pass was an option but have now signed up for Saturday. 👍😊

Johhny Blue

I’ll probably try to be patient and watch the iFollow replay at 1:00 a. m. (5:00 p. m. here)
As much as I try the sites and streams it always seems to constantly buffer and I end up turning it off and waiting for iFollow replay. I’m not sure I could take a whole day knowing we were 1-0 down when I shut it down ( or 1-0 up for that matter)

CanadianCCFC

I’ll probably try to be patient and watch the iFollow replay at 1:00 a. m. (5:00 p. m. here)
As much as I try the sites and streams it always seems to constantly buffer and I end up turning it off and waiting for iFollow replay. I’m not sure I could take a whole day knowing we were 1-0 down when I shut it down ( or 1-0 up for that matter)
How’s your internet speed? Those streams work well for me with usually 1-2 moments when I refresh.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Thank you for the heads up. Didn’t know this day pass was an option but have now signed up for Saturday. 👍😊
I'll wait until Saturday thanks. If I book early, surely that gives me 24 hour access from now? No good to me. Not until Saturday anyway.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I did a "Now" day pass for the Middlesbrough game and will buy a pass on Saturday morning for the final.
I watched that via a live stream on my laptop, then cast it to my 50" TV. It was okay, but because of buffering it was about 3 or 4 minutes behind the actual gameplay. That's why I'll be buying a day pass with Now TV.

Users who are viewing this thread