Watching Sunderland game in a London pub (1 Viewer)

EalingSB

Morning all. On the day of the opening game, a group of us are going to the Women’s EURO final with the kids. We’ve booked trains to arrive into Euston at 11.15 so we can get to a pub to watch the Sunderland match. Do any of the fans based in London get together for games and have a regular pub? Thanks

EalingSB

How weird. I just got a notification that my name has been mentioned in this thread.

I can only assume it is because the phrase "booked trains" was used. 🤷

Yes, Otis! I did put that at first then thought I’d let the train thing lie …
Hope you’re well.

bawtryneal

Get booked in at the Hilton by Wembley for the play off final in May. Still a few rooms available.
Also fancy us for a good cup run this year.
Not sure about train tickets yet as have not been released.

Mcbean

Morning all. On the day of the opening game, a group of us are going to the Women’s EURO final with the kids. We’ve booked trains to arrive into Euston at 11.15 so we can get to a pub to watch the Sunderland match. Do any of the fans based in London get together for games and have a regular pub? Thanks
Have a back up plan - the train people are notoriously unreliable

tskezz

Assuming the finals at Wembley, the Globe is normally good for games. It's across from Baker Street which has lines to Euston and Wembley too.

Edit: though I've just saw you mentioned you're with kids. It has been lively when I've been there before, so would depend if any other team's are there that day.

EalingSB

Assuming the finals at Wembley, the Globe is normally good for games. It's across from Baker Street which has lines to Euston and Wembley too.

Edit: though I've just saw you mentioned you're with kids. It has been lively when I've been there before, so would depend if any other team's are there that day.
Thanks. Yes, The Globe not great with kids. Think we are just going to head to Wembley early and book a table at BoxPark - I’ve emailed them to ask if they have the Sunderland game on though.

Users who are viewing this thread