Watford!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair, we would have still hired Coleman and had a relegation battle!!

In fairness Coleman's teams were all set for play-off pushes going into the final dozen games of both of his seasons in charge before horrendous collapses. To me that shows that the manager was far more at fault than the players; his ultra defensive tactics made Thorn seem like Jupp Heynckes. However, one of my favourite moments from his time in charge was that 2-2 comeback at Leicester-who knew McPake could volley a ball like that!

jas365

Yes but Willie most Leicester fans don't care about Cov. But we will be in the Premier League long before you reach the Championship!!

Funny how you don't care about us yet have 50 posts on our forum.

As others have said it's all about location - a lot of Cov fans from Cov & Warks have no opinion on Leicester, the big rivals are seen as other West Mids teams. I live in Leicestershire so have always personally seen Leicester as a bigger rival then Villa, Brum etc Nearly all the Leicester fans I know over this way have more dislike of Cov than they do Forest or Derby.

I think it's going to be a very interesting summer at your club, FFP kicks in next season and your accounts show a catastrophic overspend on wages - turnover of £21m but a wage bill of £28m and an over all loss of £30m. That has to change massively by August - effectively wiping out half the wage bill. Good luck sorting that one out.....

ccfc92

Funny how you don't care about us yet have 50 posts on our forum.

As others have said it's all about location - a lot of Cov fans from Cov & Warks have no opinion on Leicester, the big rivals are seen as other West Mids teams. I live in Leicestershire so have always personally seen Leicester as a bigger rival then Villa, Brum etc Nearly all the Leicester fans I know over this way have more dislike of Cov than they do Forest or Derby.

I think it's going to be a very interesting summer at your club, FFP kicks in next season and your accounts show a catastrophic overspend on wages - turnover of £21m but a wage bill of £28m and an over all loss of £30m. That has to change massively by August - effectively wiping out half the wage bill. Good luck sorting that one out.....

great post. apparently they are going to sell one player to sort out their FFP :facepalm:

WillieStanley

"Posted Today, 02:17 PM
Col city fan, on 12 May 2013 - 3:04 PM, said:
The reason why we lost today?
Like I said at the start of the season... We lacked just that bit of extra quality.
Watford were just about the better side this afternoon.
Success and failure are fine margins and these become all important.

And we will have that extra bit of quality next season, I'm sure of it!"

Even with FFP coming in, they're still kidding themselves. You couldn't write it!! How much have they spent and they still believe they lack quality!! Brilliant!!

ccfc92

"Posted Today, 02:17 PM
Col city fan, on 12 May 2013 - 3:04 PM, said:
The reason why we lost today?
Like I said at the start of the season... We lacked just that bit of extra quality.
Watford were just about the better side this afternoon.
Success and failure are fine margins and these become all important.

And we will have that extra bit of quality next season, I'm sure of it!"

Even with FFP coming in, they're still kidding themselves. You couldn't write it!! How much have they spent and they still believe they lack quality!! Brilliant!!

this is the problem when siblings breed :thinking about:

Otis

Twice French Leicester players have missed vital penalties that have sealed their fate.

C'est la vie.

Covcraig@bury

Tried to post on inbred mad to wish them all the best for next season in the championship . Got my third red card. Hahahahaha

W

westcountry_skyblue

I have just got home from a day out with the kids,Spent enough but this news has made my weekend !!!
Six fingered interbred horse shaggers !!!

ohitsaidwalker king power

At half time ... my son, predicted the very same outcome... incredible....he predicted the penalty in the 4th min of injury time, the save and then Watford going up to the other end and scoring....really really spooky...:eek:

ohitsaidwalker king power

it was in the 5th min of injury time ;) :thinking about:

Hair splitter!!!:D

I think it was wishful thinking on his behalf rather than any "3rd eye" I suspect..... which means I'm bringing him up the right way? ;)
But... just to be sure..... whilst the mood takes him... lets just say he's helped me select this weeks Lotto numbers!!!

Last edited:

ccfc92

Hair splitter!!!:D

I think it was wishful thinking on his behalf rather than any "3rd eye" I suspect..... which means I'm bringing him up the right way? ;)
But... just to be sure..... whilst the mood takes him... lets just say he's helped me select this weeks Lotto numbers!!!

Haha :p ask him who will win between mMalaga v sivilla? Just about to bet on it ;-)

theferret

Can't stop watching this. Sorry if a re-post:

[video=youtube;dZBiHzCxOek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZBiHzCxOek[/video]

At least the Football League Show won't have to find a new format for next season. Continuing drivel from Maneesh with Incester as the main game every week.

I know we're fucked,no money no hope no clue no ground etc etc etc but by fuck I enjoyed the fester scum fucking it up last nite :-D
10000 miles away and im grinning from ear to ear. ... Never have I been so happy on a monday morning :) :) :)
Today matthew im gonna be mr sChadenfreude :-D :p

Users who are viewing this thread