Wave (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

If you're going to Swindon :wave:

Somerset Sky Blue

Ticket arrived today...
Another lone traveller - but I wasn't aware of the Swindon rapists, but I'll check the Tourist Info board again!
:)

Gaz

Can't Wave as I'm on the IPhone, but I'm going and making a weekend of it too, as im going to the England game the night before aswell.

rickyCCFC

Can't Wave as I'm on the IPhone, but I'm going and making a weekend of it too, as im going to the England game the night before aswell.
I'm going Swindon on the Saturday then flying out to Poland on the Sunday ready for the England match on the Tuesday. 2 wins please!

Macca

dammit why am I the only person that doesn t seem to be able to afford to do this kind of stuff

CovfanDan

Lone traveller here too, one of the closer games for me so have had the outlaws booked to have the little 'un since the fixtures came out

lordsummerisle

Not going myself, but think first time played down there since the Fa Cup tie a few years back?

Can't remember if we won 1-0 or 2-0 now.

Nice little ground, used to go quite a bit when I was based at Lyneham.

If driving there, watch out for The Magic Roundabout!

Black6Osprey

After Oldham and certainly Tuesday night, I think 3 games in a week is a much as I can stand at the moment so thankfully I won't be there next week.

Hope its a good one though.

CovfanDan

Not going myself, but think first time played down there since the Fa Cup tie a few years back?

Can't remember if we won 1-0 or 2-0 now.

Nice little ground, used to go quite a bit when I was based at Lyneham.

If driving there, watch out for The Magic Roundabout!

Yeah I remember that, 2-0 I think, both goals down the far end, the season we went down?

That roundabout looks mental, I was looking at parking somewhere near the ground that didn't involve that roundabout!!

lordsummerisle

Yeah I remember that, 2-0 I think, both goals down the far end, the season we went down?

That roundabout looks mental, I was looking at parking somewhere near the ground that didn't involve that roundabout!!

Think it was Breen and Bellamy who scored?

Was the season we went down, can't for the life of me remember what happened in the next round or who it was against though.

Avoiding The Magic Roundabout a good idea if you can!

Could try parking at The Great Western shopping outlet, not too far from the ground, some good bargains there too!

sky_blue_up_north

:welcome: I will be there

CovfanDan

I know we lost to Man City at Maine Rd the 4th round, but had to google the scorers at Swindon....Bellamy and Hadji.

Cheers mate, yeah i'll have a look at parking somewhere before I get to that roundabout, some of these shopping outlets have a two hour time limit though dont they?

CTID

I'm going Swindon on the Saturday then flying out to Poland on the Sunday ready for the England match on the Tuesday. 2 wins please!

One word sums you both up...bastards! I cant afford to go to any of these... and even if i could i have the missus bday, best mates bday and a christening all in one weekend. I am extremely jealous of you both right now.

Swallow43

Yet another 'lone traveller' going to the game.
My nearest now that we don't play Bristol and first opportunity this season. Train and match tickets all ready. Looking forward to 3pts and a couple of beers

Users who are viewing this thread