WBA (h) now on Monday 30th Oct (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

I'm no fan of Monday night football but isn't this half term so no school Tuesday?
Will check as its different in different areas. I am just a bit annoyed as I spent extra to fly out on Sunday not Saturday to be at a game that will take place on a Monday! It is what it is and I hope it will suit others who might not have been able to go.

StrettoBoy

View attachment 31824
Is there any way this can be pinned somewhere... very handy for people buy advanced travel/hotels etc.

That is useful, so thank you for posting it, although the note at the bottom saying that the dates are illustrative and subject to change is a bit worrying. Hopefully they are just covering their backs and they won't change much, if at all, in practice.

shmmeee

Basically no then according to the club. Forked out £111 for tickets yesterday as this is a game myself and the family can actually make, now with the fixture change I've just wasted that money. So fucking pissed off.

Gutted mate. See if you can get them sold to someone. Hopefully you can make some of your money back.

skyblueiom

I'd booked a flight over for the Saturday game.

Suppose I'll have to go shopping - or something.
I think crowds are likely to suffer as a result of this, especially if we're not top 6 by christmas. It's really not on having to pay higher transport costs because youre forced to leave booking late. This will really bite the championship in the arse. I've lost £300 quid already on just two games. They need to look at removing the saturday 3pm TV watershed, its no longer fit for purpose.

Covkid1968#

Saturday is football day
Yep of course… when I lived in Cov Saturday was get on the beer and football day! But I usually have to drive now so it’s a quick pint only now and I can do that in the evening. But you’re right.. you can’t beat a 3pm KO. It’s just doesn’t impact me as much as others. I’ll go and paint my boat or some other useless activity on the Saturday now.

Speedies_Chips

Yep of course… when I lived in Cov Saturday was get on the beer and football day! But I usually have to drive now so it’s a quick pint only now and I can do that in the evening. But you’re right.. you can’t beat a 3pm KO. It’s just doesn’t impact me as much as others. I’ll go and paint my boat or some other useless activity on the Saturday now.
I’ll probably empty the ashtrays in my Learjet.

Covkid1968#

Frank Sidebottom

I think crowds are likely to suffer as a result of this, especially if we're not top 6 by christmas. It's really not on having to pay higher transport costs because youre forced to leave booking late. This will really bite the championship in the arse. I've lost £300 quid already on just two games. They need to look at removing the saturday 3pm TV watershed, its no longer fit for purpose.
Removing the 3pm TV watershed won't make any difference to games being moved.... it'll just allow Sky or whoever to show even more games live. They'll still want a Friday night game, Saturday game at 12, 5:30 and 8. Sunday games at 12, 2, 4 and probably another 6 or 8pm slot coming soon and Monday night. In fact removing the 3pm watershed will probably result in 2pm and 4pm Saturday KOs.

Users who are viewing this thread