We all bicker. (1 Viewer)

Otis

Yeah!

He's the best manager we've ever had since the last one and I didn't like him either.

redsox

Facebook User
Can we manage to keep this one a little longer do you think? I didn't even get some of the last ones' names!!:p:p

Waldorf

Give the man a three year contract and guarantee he won't be sacked (for footballing reasons) in that time.

Or does he already have a 3 yr contract?

AFCCOVENTRY

We have endured a tough decade since relegation from the premiership and it just seems to get worse every year. But finally we seem to have a manager who is potentially the real deal. Robins has put in work ethic and respect from the players. They play as a team and seem to care now. Players like McSheffrey and Baker look revitalised and the defence looks solid.

If we don't make the play offs this season, I have every belief that will will win the league next season.

Robins is the man to take us back to the holy land.

Tonylinc

My problem here is that MR has a habit of walking away when things are not right off the pitch and knowing our owners they will not invest come Jan. If we loose this Manager then our season could come to a halt!

kg82

I'm not sure doing it once can be classed as a habit? But yeah, they lied to him and that could definitely happen here.

Users who are viewing this thread