We got him! (1 Viewer)

Jordan Stewart is officially a CCFC player and has signed a 3 month deal. He is 30 years old and is on a permamanent deal as he was a free agent. Confirmed on CCFC.CO.UK

Sub

stewart1-h144-686913_478x359.jpg

Image by :
The Sky Blues sign Jordan Stewart on a three-month deal...
Coventry City have signed full-back Jordan Stewart on a three-month deal.

The 30-year-old free agent, who can play left back or left wing, has penned a contract with the Sky Blues which will take him up to and including May 28, 2013.

Birmingham-born Stewart started his career with Midlands rivals Leicester City and was a part of their Premier League promotion-winning side in 2003.

Spells at Watford, Derby County and Sheffield United followed for the former England under-21 international who became a free agent in 2013 following the end of a short-term deal with Notts County.

The deal was completed ahead of the transfer embargo placed on Coventry City and was today ratified by the Football League.

covcity4life

great news

3 leftbacks at the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2:

if hes any good going forward thats bell baker mcsheff and stewart for wing play

we can finnaly drop sheffers if required

Otis

great news

3 leftbacks at the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2:

if hes any good going forward thats bell baker mcsheff and stewart for wing play

we can finnaly drop sheffers if required

Think it is indeed about time we dropped Sheffers.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
does this mean Dickinson will be going .... only on 28 days isnt he?

torchomatic

But don't forget he's absolutely crap though.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

[video=youtube;kQy7-gX-qyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQy7-gX-qyU[/video]

World Class!!

CJparker

A rare piece of off-field good news ... I always rated him as a player.

Nonleagueherewecome

I've always thought he was terrible, I'd much rather see Jordan at LB. Lets hope he proves me wrong. Oh and I was one of the few on here who was excited about the signing of McGoldrick before we saw him play for us, so don't throw me in the "miserable git" pile.

PVA

He is the worst player I've ever seen at championship level. Let's hope he fares better in L1. Probably not considering Notts County were glad to see the back of him.

covmark

I've always thought he was terrible, I'd much rather see Jordan at LB. Lets hope he proves me wrong. Oh and I was one of the few on here who was excited about the signing of McGoldrick before we saw him play for us, so don't throw me in the "miserable git" pile.

Miserable git ;-)

RichieGunns

Were we allowed to sign as he was a free agent not a transfer

Probably got him because it was all signed before the transfer embargo came into affect.

Any business done before said embargo would still be valid and as long as the ink had dried on the contract, Football League wouldn't have any reason to say no to it!

Users who are viewing this thread