We should support the new stadium (1 Viewer)

Grendel

No objections. Just accept the design, accept the capacity and accept its location outside the city.

Be very positive and tell sisu to go for it with 100% fans backing.

sky blue john

No objections. Just accept the design,
accept the capacity and accept its location outside the city.

Their must be a village missing their idiot this morning !!!!!
Don't worry tell them we've found him.

shmmeee

You're right we should, as they will never build the bloody thing. Everyone should be 100% behind them.

Besides, we still don't know what the stadium will look like. Just what it might look like if we ever reach the Prem.

Grendel

Their must be a village missing their idiot this morning !!!!!
Don't worry tell them we've found him.

No there will be hundreds of idiots doing exactly what the release of these drawings are meant to do.

Hobo

Just concentrate on your Marillion collection.

Otis

Support what new stadium?

Exactly. There is no new stadium without the land to build on. Where's the land here? How can they say what a stadium might look like with walkways such as this etc. until they know what size of land they have acquired? (that's if they ever acquire it!)

Grendel

Exactly. There is no new stadium without the land to build on. Where's the land here? How can they say what a stadium might look like with walkways such as this etc. until they know what size of land they have acquired? (that's if they ever acquire it!)

There will be forums to discuss and fans will as we see on here behave like sky blue John and do exactly what sisu want - object.

lewys33

image.png

Rusty Trombone

No objections. Just accept the design, accept the capacity and accept its location outside the city.

Exactly, call their bluff. Every time they mention the stadium just say "oh, that's lovely, I can't wait to see it", then just get on with your day.

SkyblueBazza

Exactly, call their bluff. Every time they mention the stadium just say "oh, that's lovely, I can't wait to see it", then just get on with your day.

It's true that once one looks beyond G's standard..."clever-cock" demeanour (don't think I'm alone there)...there is sometimes or even often an intelligent but cryptic point...usually I think because he suspects there might well be more to it than he's thought about before posting. I do that too sometimes ( & other times I don't even apply much thought lol)
They know the 12500 & 23000 & no land yet will maximise objection whilst making it look like they're moving ahead. Objections cause delay & rethinks. Buying time...

lewys33

It's true that once one looks beyond G's standard..."clever-cock" demeanour (don't think I'm alone there)...there is sometimes or even often an intelligent but cryptic point

I agree, I am sure he has a little giggle to himself whenever people dont get his "clever-cock" demeanour. I imagine he is currently sitting upon his throne laughing at the "peasants" calling him this that and the other. Bless him.

Astute

A view from the hill was his best. I hope the new stadium comes complete with a bench on top of a mound for those weary hillers.

The way SISUE are dealing with our club means we could end up with a few benches around a pitch in the Memorial Park :blue:

the rumpo kid

Innapropriate comment edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

italiahorse

I said it was 12000 and you laughed and called me a liar. Know you have accepted it as the way forward.
Are you the full ticket ?

Grendel

I said it was 12000 and you laughed and called me a liar. Know you have accepted it as the way forward.
Are you the full ticket ?

The sisu fly trap opens its mouth and Italia waddles right in.

Gint11

First stadium designs always make me smile because they never end up looking like it. The first Ricoh designs was a 40,000 seater with a roof and retractable pitch!

will am i

Ive seen a sketch in The Telegraph - are there plans available somewhere too?

Grendel

I was asking the non SISU supporting Grendel as he seems to imply there are plans .

It is though amazing how much bullshit Timothy seems to be able to store in his head

Grendel

As I said your not the full ticket.
This is serious stuff to some people not a video game from some tosser in his bedroom.

It is serious and sadly you are too dumb to understand the nature of the strategy.

Lets use crayons and make ot simple for you.

The two biggest objections highlighted on here were;

The stadium holds 12,000
It's not in Coventry

So the details they release are very sketchy but do offer two bits of information;

The stadium holds 12,000
It's not in Coventry

Now, I'm trying hard here - have given a the clues in my OP.

What possible reason would be behind this strategy?

Users who are viewing this thread