We want to go home (1 Viewer)

hill83

Well done lads. Fuck Sisu.

olderskyblue

The majority there only live 30 Miles from sixfields then ??

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Hopefully some rich person will see the potential and buy us out of this mess.

Less hopeful on SISU taking any notice.

Everyone knows this is an absurd situation. Very unusual tactic to annoy most of its customers.

To be honest BT sport coverage may be more effective than the protest since last July.

BurbageSkyBlues

A massive well done to Michael for organising it, and all of the fans that have helped and got behind him in any way, shape or form.

Fans of the year!

More great publicity. From little acorns......keep it going

Mr T - Sukka!

Great support SBA. sounded great on tv. Pity about the prick going on the pitch. Lost respect of the tv pundits. And those at home.

shmmeee

That's a win for me. Well done Michael, shame the Trust were nowhere to be seen on this. Just a pity that one dickhead gave them the chance to say "apart from that one dickhead".

Fair play to Arsenal too. Just as classy as their team.

Sky Blue Kid

Wonderful coverage from BT...Great support from the Gunners fans..SBA..What can I say, F**king brilliant. Well done Michael, top man. A spectacle that I hope made Septic, Fisher and the whole of the SISU group F**king cringe, Ya B**tards!!!!!!!!

James Smith

I hope some of her investors saw that!

letsallsingtogether

Who do you think was handing out the why's and when's and who do you think took in the banners ?
Oh wasn't the trust members then?

J

Jack Griffin

Solid!
Bex4e9aIMAASvBH.jpg

Bexh624IgAAFsso.jpg

BexZv5_IEAAtj27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bigfatronssba

Was watching in the Wallace, the biggest cheer of the night come at the point of the protest.

All city fans are united, all we want is our club back in our home.

The Ricoh is our home.

Sky Blue Pete

Who do you think was handing out the why's and when's and who do you think took in the banners ?
Oh wasn't the trust members then?

Was watching in the Wallace, the biggest cheer of the night come at the point of the protest.

All city fans are united, all we want is our club back in our home.

The Ricoh is our home.

Certainly Coventry is our home. With the Charlie's we will never play again in the city that bears our name.

Slow death continues

cloughie

Despite the score which seemed irrelevant I was proud of the team and yet even more proud of our fans

What a show It was superb

Thanks To all of you guys KCIC

We the fans will never give up we will get our club back

Last edited:

Monners

Well done Michael for bringing this together, and well done the SBA for making it happen. Aresenal ae a class club with proper fans (went to Highbury many times and was always treated well win lose or draw).

Now for the Sixfields banner re number of ddays away from Coventry. Trust to prompt this perhaps?

kdp888

Well to be stood in amongst that tonight was amazing! Absolutely superb from all the fans, Arsenal as well for clapping along. Just got back and watched the replay of the two protests on TV and looks like it did a good job, now lets see if they have listened?

Delboycov

I hope Sandra Garlick was taking note...we want to go HOME...and that isn't some tinpot stadium outside our city. Proud of the team and proud of fans who were united again. Got to say Arsenal fans were class too....

Users who are viewing this thread