Website Updates! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
As the software that is used on Sky Blues Talk's license is running out I am looking into updating it a little bit and ironing out all of the bugs and things like that.

One thing in the new version of the software that I can get is a thing like Personal Blogs and News which could possible be used to make Sky Blues Talk a website as well as just a forum.

If I was to go ahead and implement this would anybody want their own blog to do with CCFC for things like games they go to or would somebody be interested in writing articles about the latest news, match reports etc?

I don't want to invest a fair chunk of money to get the software and spend the time setting it up if people would not really use it or be interested.

Opinions?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Sounds like a good idea nick it want to be used regulary and kept up to date so of coarse its your money and is it worth investing.Id like it lets see what the rest think.

Nelson

Banned
What sort of money are you talking about inversting in the new site..? Would anyone be interested in making a small annual donation towards the running costs (via paypal for instance)..?

Maybe a new website name..? I never really got the meaning of this one: sky blue stalk..?

i would suggest something like, skybluearmy.co.uk :whistle:

Nick

Administrator
It is just money for the new license and obviously my time.

It is Sky Blues Talk...Talk about the Sky Blues ;)

CovInEssex

I don't think it would be worth it mate, yeah, people may use it when you first get it.

but it would slowy go out of fashion.

See about getting it when the new season starts?

Disorganised1

I can hardly claim to be a regular, but I guess you've got to invest to raise interest. If the City have a good season, then it could become the new home of Sky Blue Bollox.

Nick

Administrator
Well the license has run out anyway so if I don't renew they will probably try to sue me to get some money so it needs to be updated.

Keep your eye out for a new look Sky Blues Talk.

If you wish to Beta test then send me a PM and you can see the new look site and give me feedback :)

Users who are viewing this thread