Wedge (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Woody and Edge are a nice pairing, this league is full of dodgy centre halves but we are blessed with two decent ones!
Long live the Wedge

SBS

Certainly more than capable in this league and I think Cameron has bags of potentially. My worry with Edge is that he does tend to get a bit tight to attackers, who turn him and are then through, similar to Kosceilny against Dzeko at the weekend . Think he did this against first game against Preston for their goal and for the second goal against MK Dons. He does look very comfortable on the ball though as opposed to Wood, who always looks like he's panicking when he's got the ball and an opposition player within 10 yards of him. As I said, more than enough quality for this league though.

hill83

Both have been reletively good recently but Wood scares me anytime he's near the ball. If he's not completely mistiming tackles and clattering players giving away free kicks, he's 50p heading and toblerone booting.

Otis

Both have been reletively good recently but Wood scares me anytime he's near the ball. If he's not completely mistiming tackles and clattering players giving away free kicks, he's 50p heading and toblerone booting.

Agree.

I like him, but he is only really good against big strong forwards. He has no agility, the turning ability of a tank and if anyone is a bit tricky and runs directly at him at pace he is all over the place.

Edge has a lot more finesse about him.

As I say, I do like him, but he is a limited defender. Fine for League One, but not up to Championship standard unfortunately.

WestEndAgro

And not to mention, a first touch like a baby elephant !

blueflint

for the first time in years we have scored more than we concede something must be right

fernandopartridge

Indeed. He looked more assured when he first signed, seems to have regressed.

covcity4life

yeah wood is at his level now, limited defender but getting the job done, also offers attackign presence

edje is a bit more cultured and can have motm performances,but then drops to being completly outmuscled the next week

think cameron would be very good at league 1 level too so we look good at centreback

Users who are viewing this thread