Weird spiders (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else started getting weird looking spiders? Not house spiders as they have yellow bits on their legs.

stupot07

I've started get some weird long legged tiny bodied spiders

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Anybody else started getting weird looking spiders? Not house spiders as they have yellow bits on their legs.
As I'm a window cleaner I see loads of them and with the warm weather lately there seem to be more of them this year. Today I've spent a lot of time getting rid of webs on windows and ledges. But the worst insects are bees and wasps they are nasty little bastards who attack if you disturb them !

Samo

As I'm a window cleaner I see loads of them and with the warm weather lately there seem to be more of them this year. Today I've spent a lot of time getting rid of webs on windows and ledges. But the worst insects are bees and wasps they are nasty little bastards who attack if you disturb them !

The Bees will just go about their business but Wasps are another matter altogether, they'll swarm, sting, attack, even ruin your Academy, just for fun. Nasty bastards wasps!

skybluedan

The Bees will just go about their business but Wasps are another matter altogether, they'll swarm, sting, attack, even ruin your Academy, just for fun. Nasty bastards wasps!

Wasps and seagulls. The cunts

Johnnythespider

I've started get some weird long legged tiny bodied spiders

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
My house is full of these, it starts off with one or two and before you know it they're everywhere

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Samo

My house is full of these, it starts off with one or two and before you know it they're everywhere

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

My goodness, they must somehow be... reproducing! :shamefullyembarrased:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Something like this Nick. It's a Golden Orb Spider. Cuddly little critters!

Attachments

• goldenorbspider.jpg
    goldenorbspider.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 11

Nick

Administrator
A bit like that, not so long legs though.

There are babies and all sorts knocking about.

Users who are viewing this thread