Well done Sky Blues (1 Viewer)

travellingman

What a great couple of months for both your club and City.

Next City of Culture, great result beating Stoke City and creeping into automatic playoffs. Keep it up.

To acknowledge these good bits of news the facebook page associated to my website has made Coventry the "City of the Week". This can be viewed at www.footballcities.co.uk (mods permitting) and clicking on the Facebook icon.
Also, if you are travelling to Exeter on Saturday check out the Exeter page on the website where you will find much useful info about the club and city. Good luck.

Nick

Administrator
What a great couple of months for both your club and City.

Next City of Culture, great result beating Stoke City and creeping into automatic playoffs. Keep it up.

To acknowledge these good bits of news the facebook page associated to my website has made Coventry the "City of the Week". This can be viewed at www.footballcities.co.uk (mods permitting) and clicking on the Facebook icon.
Also, if you are travelling to Exeter on Saturday check out the Exeter page on the website where you will find much useful info about the club and city. Good luck.
So you spamming your site to promote something on facebook?

Could just post the link to Facebook?

stevefloyd

Doh well at least the intro? anyone want to Copy and paste. B-)
City of the Week
COVENTRY

What a great couple of months this city and football club have had. Starting off by being announced as the next City of Culture, the Sky Blues have squeezed into the automatic promotion spots of League 2 and now took the scalp of Premier League Stoke City, in the FA Cup.
It is one of England's historical cities, starting with Lady Godiva riding naked through the city to the bombing and rebirth of the Cathedral due to World War 2. Also worth a visit is the Motor Museum.
Pics show Ricoh Stadium and Lady Godiva statue.

travellingman

Sorry to those who feel the thread was a bit shallow.
If you look at the website you will see that there is a great in depth page already on the Coventry page.
The Facebook item is a congratulations piece which you will see has been used for other cities and clubs around the country. These are very much appreciated by their fans. Also, if you look on the website Contact page you will see plenty of positive feedback.
This is purely a hobby website which through others generosity helps us to raise some modest sums for charity.
As I genuinely said originally Good Luck for the rest of the season. You deserve same as I have experienced bad times with my own team BHAFC.

Users who are viewing this thread