Well, You been giving it all the talk (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

13,000 home fans is all they could muster on a warm night when they went into this as slight favourites.

Blind-Faith

There is no need for name calling

The facts are enough

1. We hammered them on their own ground
2. Even with alleged dubious decisions taken away we still win
3. Our fans utterly took the ground over
4. We played some great, slick football and they played pig ugly, one dimensional long ball football
5. We have a young and reasonably exciting squad
6. They have to watch that hoofball every week
7. Their support was shockingly poor

In summary- we are bigger, better, more exciting, louder, prouder than them- and they’s the facts, folks

Took the words out of my mouth , hope they enjoy league 2 hoofball next year!!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

That was genuinely horrible to watch, if that was boxing the guy would have been ko’d/stopped about 5 times.

Comeback when you can handle the big boys!

Mucca Mad Boys

There was gong to be 30k sell out at the Ricoh .. then you not got enough away tickets

But you don’t even have 15k cov fans in the ground for the home leg and you still not sold out for meadow lane
And the donkey gets banned for 3 games

Can’t wait for Friday .

Hilton Wembley already booked .

Hope you have fun at tranmere next season

I wonder if you were amongst the County fans singing 'the Notts are going up' when you went 1-0 up at the RICOH... Feel silly?

Also, shame about the Hilton, at least now you can advertise them now you're on a Coventry City fans forum! Any takers for this man's hotel booking?

p.s. next time, do your talking after the smoke has actually cleared. Shame Fortress Meadow Lane was built on a foundation of sand...

Skyblueweeman

I wonder if you were amongst the County fans singing 'the Notts are going up' when you went 1-0 up at the RICOH... Feel silly?

Also, shame about the Hilton, at least now you can advertise them now you're on a Coventry City fans forum! Any takers for this man's hotel booking?

p.s. next time, do your talking after the smoke has actually cleared. Shame Fortress Meadow Lane was built on a foundation of sand...

The Hilton is doing just fine without County fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread