Wembley allocation (1 Viewer)

Chris1987

Surely STHs x 1
Then non-STHs with 500 plus points
Then NSTHS with 400 points etc

is the fairest means.

And yes, I am partly saying this from the perspective of a non-STH with 660 points.
I notice for away tickets they have added a category for NSTHS with 200+ points although it hasn't got anywhere near that stage since they did it. Wonder if they will do the same for this ?

Garlana86

I won't have enough points to get near a ticket by the sounds so I'm resign to the fact that I will need to find a pub and get shit faced watching it in Cov - not a bad alternative ofc, but my god I hope they've learned from last time..when I went Vs Luton I recall bumping into a few united and spurs fans who's mates had invited them along, god knows it will be worse this time that united are involved.

jordan210

Just put all of them on for sale at once and wait for carnage

hunger games GIF

pusbccfc

I won't have enough points to get near a ticket by the sounds so I'm resign to the fact that I will need to find a pub and get shit faced watching it in Cov - not a bad alternative ofc, but my god I hope they've learned from last time..when I went Vs Luton I recall bumping into a few united and spurs fans who's mates had invited them along, god knows it will be worse this time that united are involved.

Anyone, and I mean anyone who has been to more than 2 games this season will get a ticket.

CV3SkyBlue

I notice for away tickets they have added a category for NSTHS with 200+ points although it hasn't got anywhere near that stage since they did it. Wonder if they will do the same for this ?
I think it will be that since the playoff final had a section for 100 points plus last year, realistically how many non sth will have more than 200+ points? A fair few but remember will be around 15k tickets after 19.5k odd ST have had their one, and that's not taking into account people who will be on holiday etc

pusbccfc

I can be pretty glass half empty at times, but I very much doubt that..I appreciate the boost of optimism though.

Our highest 'home' crowd this season was 25,000 against Leicester. That would still leave 9000 tickets.

Obviously it will sell out, but not everyone will go. It's another expensive day out during a busy period of the season. We're not likely to win. We've played there loads now.

Like last year, if you truly want to go, you'll get a ticket. You may end up with a category A/B which is expensive.

Captain_Slackbladder

Our highest 'home' crowd this season was 25,000 against Leicester. That would still leave 9000 tickets.

Obviously it will sell out, but not everyone will go. It's another expensive day out during a busy period of the season. We're not likely to win. We've played there loads now.

Like last year, if you truly want to go, you'll get a ticket. You may end up with a category A/B which is expensive.
You make some valid points, the only thing I would say to counter it is that every single person I know who has ever been to a coventry game is desperate to go

skybluelee

It won’t be a 3pm kickoff
I hope not, the kids team I manage have a cup final in the morning. I won't be able to leave Wimborne, Dorset until 11:30-12pm. 4:30pm ko at Wembley should be ok subject to no issues on the M3...

PVA

But this is obviously very different to Leicester at home.

Like you say, it will obviously sell out, but I don't agree with the bit where you say anyone who wants a ticket or anyone who has been to a game this year will get a ticket.

I think it'll get to general sale, then it's just a lottery and there will be people who want to to and who have been to games who will miss out (which is to be expected, there are a finite number of tickets of course!).

CV3SkyBlue

You make some valid points, the only thing I would say to counter it is that every single person I know who has ever been to a coventry game is desperate to go
true but a day tripper won't be able to actually get a ticket, people who regularly watch City and have the points for it will be able to go it's that simple

Hertsccfc

Anyone, and I mean anyone who has been to more than 2 games this season will get a ticket.
I seem to recall it got to that sort of level for the play off final. In fact in the end wasn't it anyone with an account number? And that was with season ticket holders getting two tickets, which surely they won't do this time. I also think this is nowhere near as important a match, although I guess being against Man U might attract more people.

napolimp

It also means some ST holders will give their spare to either somebody who has no interest in the club but likes a day out to Wembley, or a local Manchester United supporting friend. There should be a considered priority level for those fans that live abroad and fund the club through ifollow, and still get to 5/10 games a season ;)

Yeah, this, 100%. If ST holders got 2, I would just give my spare to my wife. She's been to 1 match this season, and doesn't care. It wouldn't be right, but I'd still do it. Bigger tossers would give their spare to Man U "supporters" who have never been to Old Trafford, and live in Redditch.

skybluecam

All depends if they do them in batches of points, if a free for all, then smugness goes away, and that's from someone in the 1800s
Well, I don't think there's a universe in which I don't get a ticket so I'm not too worried.

Would appreciate some points barriers anyway, take some of the stress out of choosing where to sit.

pusbccfc

I seem to recall it got to that sort of level for the play off final. In fact in the end wasn't it anyone with an account number? And that was with season ticket holders getting two tickets, which surely they won't do this time. I also think this is nowhere near as important a match, although I guess being against Man U might attract more people.

Yep, I think so.

Ticket prices are pretty reasonable for this one. Had the been higher it may have put people off.

Brighton Sky Blue

It isn’t as important but it’s still a huge occasion

PVA

Playoff final:

Thursday 18th May – 10am
2022/23 Season Ticket Holders

Friday 19th May – 3pm
Supporters with 100+ points

Monday 22nd May – 10am
General Sale – fans must have an existing account created before 13th May

ccfcricoh

i think they will need to stagger season tickets to points levels as well, purely to avoid 20k season ticket holders in a free for all at the same time, will be carnage on the seating plan!

All ST holders will be guaranteed a ticket though!

PVA

If it's the same again, can someone in the middle category (me) buy one for someone who has an account but less than 100 points (my dad) before the general sale? I'm guessing not but want to check! He doesn't go very often these days but would love to take him to Wembley if I can.

Same as playoff final I mean

Thursday 18th May – 10am

Friday 19th May – 3pm

Monday 22nd May – 10am

napolimp

Anyone have any suggestions for blocks to sit in? Last 3 times I've been in 550, 551, and 249. Is Category 3 down the front of the lower tier any good, behind the goal?

ccfcricoh

If it's the same again, can someone in the middle category (me) buy one for someone who has an account but less than 100 points (my dad) before the general sale? I'm guessing not but want to check! He doesn't go very often these days but would love to take him to Wembley if I can.

Same as playoff final I mean

Thursday 18th May – 10am

Friday 19th May – 3pm

Monday 22nd May – 10am
No mate not normally

Users who are viewing this thread