Wembley (shit cup final) (1 Viewer)

CovBurty

I have worked out why we are struggling so much. The players are now so focused on the Wembley jolly. They have accepted that the fans hate them in the league games and are all but relegated. But the City fans are loving them for giving everything to get to the shit cup final and having a bangin day out.
That's why it's been such a distraction for them bless em. Slade only went and got City to the final.
Could've been so different is we lost to Crawley.......

its a buzzard

I have worked out why we are struggling so much. The players are now so focused on the Wembley jolly. They have accepted that the fans hate them in the league games and are all but relegated. But the City fans are loving them for giving everything to get to the shit cup final and having a bangin day out.
That's why it's been such a distraction for them bless em. Slade only went and got City to the final.
I hope you didn't lose too much sleep putting this thesis together. You're like a dog with bone on tgis
I hope you didn't stay up too late putting this thesis together. You're like a dog with a bone on this "shit cup" thang. The checkatrade is a competition for the lower leagues (notwithstanding the inclusion of the higher league age teams this season), and we are in the lower leagues. One day we may return to the sunlit uplands of the premier league, but I'm not holding my breath. At the age of 55, I may not see it. I guess you're not going to Wembley. Fine. Get a grip and give it a break.

Calista

I hope you didn't lose too much sleep putting this thesis together. You're like a dog with bone on tgis

I hope you didn't stay up too late putting this thesis together. You're like a dog with a bone on this "shit cup" thang. The checkatrade is a competition for the lower leagues (notwithstanding the inclusion of the higher league age teams this season), and we are in the lower leagues. One day we may return to the sunlit uplands of the premier league, but I'm not holding my breath. At the age of 55, I may not see it. I guess you're not going to Wembley. Fine. Get a grip and give it a break.
Am I allowed to like this twice? Actually when I read your first one, I thought perhaps "tgis" was some sort of canine mineral supplement :)

Anyway, I agree with your point.

Users who are viewing this thread