Wembley Tickets (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Block 125 for us ... wanted Block 230 but read somewhere that we wouldn't get the next tier up as they are reserved for Club Wembley members for play-offs ?

They all turn out for the League 2 playoff final it’s what they buy their membership for!

aloisiwouldhavescored

Been timed out twice by Ticketmaster this morning and now just transfers me to CCFC website. Tried it on Google and Internet Explorer but no luck at all. Anyone got any ideas?

Otis

Anyone else trying to choose their own seats and can't ? Just a hand hovering over the dots and won't let me chose.
Also, is row 1 at the front or the back ?
Any help appreciated. I think I'll wait for the upper sections to open.
Yep, I couldn't choose seats either and had to use the find the seat for you option.

Sbarcher

Yep, I couldn't choose seats either and had to use the find the seat for you option.
Need to enlarge the seating plan to get the pointy finger!

SKYBLUES90

Anyone else only able to buy 5 per ST?

I have 2 ST tried to buy 12 tickets, kept on coming up with an error saying I was trying to purchase more than I was allowed.

Ended up having to buy in two separate transactions which then let me get 12

SBAndy

I have 2 ST tried to buy 12 tickets, kept on coming up with an error saying I was trying to purchase more than I was allowed.

Ended up having to buy in two separate transactions which then let me get 12

2 separate transactions for the 6 on each ST?

Si80

Might be that but can't get my 6 allocated as there's "too many in my basket".
You need to re-assign them so each person only has 6. If you're buying more than 6 then all will initially be put against you, but just re-assign and you can buy 6 per ST linked to you via your "network".

SKYBLUES90

You need to re-assign them so each person only has 6. If you're buying more than 6 then all will initially be put against you, but just re-assign and you can buy 6 per ST linked to you via your "network".

Did this and still wouldn’t work for me

SKYBLUES90

I had the same issue..even though i reassigned..couldnt complet..so you have to do 2 seperate transactions

Nightmare isn’t it, had to change the seats I wanted 3 times as the ones I had selected were greyed out and showing as taken....by myself.

Oh well, All sorted now and we’re going to Wembley!!

theferret

Think we should be realistic about how many will sell for this. Fully expected us to sell 40K+ last year, but with the game just over a week away, there won't be a long build-up. Novelty not there either. I'd say about 30K, which is still decent. Hope I'm wrong though.

covcity4life

Think we should be realistic about how many will sell for this. Fully expected us to sell 40K+ last year, but with the game just over a week away, there won't be a long build-up. Novelty not there either. I'd say about 30K, which is still decent. Hope I'm wrong though.
I hope cat 1 is still temaining by monday!

rupert_bear

I think the opposite, we’ll sell our allocation and extras.

Users who are viewing this thread