Match Thread West Bromwich Albion - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 1st Mar (3 Viewers)

procdoc

Dasilva is better at wingback than at left back. Team still looks solid on paper. Fancy a point from this

napolimp

Well honestly that’s the game there

Massive massive blows that

Don't think that's the game. Dasilva was good going forward as a wingback early in the season, he'll bring something a little different from Bidwell and could work, and I see no issue with Binks as part of a back 3.

Matt smith

I would 100% agree, when playing a back 4, but if we don't have to rely on Dasilva's defensive ability so much it may be OK.
Yeah fair comment. Hopefully they’re on the bench, I assume they will be

that is true, fingers crossed but late changes illness, hopefully doesn’t equate to a poor performance

pusbccfc

Not even remotely confident.

napolimp

Yeah fair comment. Hopefully they’re on the bench, I assume they will be

that is true, fingers crossed but late changes illness, hopefully doesn’t equate to a poor performance

Be interesting to see if it's Fellows or Jed Wallace attacking down JDS's side Hoping for Fellows.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Heart says a win (or at least a draw), but head says a heavy loss. 3-1?

Gibbo

I am liking any post that says we get thumped, because I suspect we will. WBA are the 1-0 experts so there is hope that O'Hare and/or Palmer can produce just one bit of magic and we might nick a point. See Thomas at Leeds

Matt smith

He’s played over 150 games in the championship and represented England at every age group , but yeah he’s poor because a few on a forum say he is
Well it’s an opinion isnt it, this is opinions it’s nothing factual

he’s played ok/well at times but he overplays in his own bosh and he is extremely suspect to a cross field switch

Box*

bosh 😂

Martin180

Well it’s an opinion isnt it, this is opinions it’s nothing factual

he’s played ok/well at times but he overplays in his own bosh and he is extremely suspect to a cross field switch
He’s made one mistake in his box which he was rightly criticised for , and the whole cross field switch is nonsense spouted on here to justify opinions already formed on a player . Same as Eccles isn’t progressive , O’Hare isn’t the same player etc , etc

JSL

Just seen pictures of Kitching on the pitch looking as happy s Larry on FB so he's clearly not ill

hamil99

Facebook User
I've got sky sports (edit, sky sports news)on and they went to West Brom as the cov players were arriving. Kitching was front and centre smiling walking along the tunnel. If he has come down Ill, it's been in the last 30 mins.

napolimp

He’s made one mistake in his box which he was rightly criticised for , and the whole cross field switch is nonsense spouted on here to justify opinions already formed on a player . Same as Eccles isn’t progressive , O’Hare isn’t the same player etc , etc

I thought Dasilva made a couple of mistakes for the first 2 Preston goals, and just didn't seem to be there mentally.

Users who are viewing this thread